BFD if the Democratic challenger Elizabeth Warren is is part Cherokee Indian

I have mixed feelings about this.

For one thing, I have never seen evidence Warren used her self-proclaimed Indian background to get admission to something she otherwise would not have. Listing her on a faculty list as Indian is not evidence she is on the faculty because she is Indian.

On the flip side, regardless if she used her fake Indian background for personal gain, she did use it to gain personal esteem. God only knows if she used victim talk to talk about the long suffering of her "people" with her colleagues. Well, God isn't the only one who knows. Her colleagues know.

Then again, Scott Brown using such a personal attack in his opening salvo does not speak well of him. He's been whining about the negative attacks of her campaign, so this is pretty hypocritical.

However, if all this prevents someone else from inventing their heritage, all well and good.

For one thing, I have never seen evidence Warren used her self-proclaimed Indian background to get admission to something she otherwise would not have. Listing her on a faculty list as Indian is not evidence she is on the faculty because she is Indian.

On the flip side, regardless if she used her fake Indian background for personal gain, she did use it to gain personal esteem. God only knows if she used victim talk to talk about the long suffering of her "people" with her colleagues. Well, God isn't the only one who knows. Her colleagues know.

Then again, Scott Brown using such a personal attack in his opening salvo does not speak well of him. He's been whining about the negative attacks of her campaign, so this is pretty hypocritical.

However, if all this prevents someone else from inventing their heritage, all well and good.

You haven't been following the race. This fake Indian thing didn't just come up yesterday.

Laughable.

George W. Bush had a previous criminal record before being elected President. That's a first.

And Darrell Issa's a Bonafide crook too.

You'd better check yourself.

Bush did not have a criminal record, asshole.

Is anything libs say the truth?

He was a dysfunctional freaken dry ass drunk who you don't know shit about. Try doing your homework
The first arrest of George W. Bush was for theft at a hotel.
The second arrest was for disorderly conduct at a football game. DRUNK
The third arrest, we've now learned, is for a very serious crime -- drunk driving.

You haven't been following the race. This fake Indian thing didn't just come up yesterday.

You haven't been following it either, Brown personally attacked her instead of dealing with business during their debate. I wonder what How now Brown cow is hiding in his closet. He looks like he might have some African American in him, just like he can tell she is not a Native American by looking at her.

I will say, your actually weighing it in, instead of some people just insisting otherwise because of their party. I respect that.

What's so telling and amazing about how insane liberals are is when you prove their lies to be truth.. it's there in black and white.. they keep on attacking, angry the truth was uncovered. That's sociopathic behavior.

You just keep chewing on that hay stick, it might make you look like you have a few lights on in the attic, instead of marbles.

Brown devoted his opening remarks to accuse Warren, a Harvard Law School professor who says she is part Cherokee Indian, of using her background to give her an advantage when competing for jobs throughout her career.
"The professor said she is a Native American, a person of color, and you can see she's not," Brown said in the first moments of the debate, echoing an attack line that has dogged Warren throughout much of the race this year.
Warren, who appeared to be caught off guard, was forced to use her opening remarks to respond, and she denied that she had taken advantage of affirmative action programs when seeking jobs.
"I never used it," Warren said, adding later: "I didn't get an advantage because of my background."

Massachusetts Senate debate begins with discussion of Warren

Who cares as long as she is an American.. I can not believe it. pisses me off.

What pisses me off is the offensive use of her ethnicity to GAIN favor!
And evidently it is TRUE as she's NOT forthcoming with any documentation showing SHE didn't check off the box!
But the people that are REALLY pissed are people that PLAYED by the rules, could have fudged somewhere AND SHE got the job! When it becomes known she fraudulently completed the applications, received wages... the s..t will really hit the fan!

just like he can tell she is not a Native American by looking at her.

I told you that you weren't paying attention...

He can tell because Native American groups have researched her background and confronted her with her lies and she still can't bring herself to just admit she used someone else's heritage for personal gain. Her obstinant dishonesty, as much as her ridiculously left-wing political views, disqualifies her from office.

Brown devoted his opening remarks to accuse Warren, a Harvard Law School professor who says she is part Cherokee Indian, of using her background to give her an advantage when competing for jobs throughout her career.
"The professor said she is a Native American, a person of color, and you can see she's not," Brown said in the first moments of the debate, echoing an attack line that has dogged Warren throughout much of the race this year.
Warren, who appeared to be caught off guard, was forced to use her opening remarks to respond, and she denied that she had taken advantage of affirmative action programs when seeking jobs.
"I never used it," Warren said, adding later: "I didn't get an advantage because of my background."

Massachusetts Senate debate begins with discussion of Warren

Who cares as long as she is an American.. I can not believe it. pisses me off.

What pisses me off is the offensive use of her ethnicity to GAIN favor!
And evidently it is TRUE as she's NOT forthcoming with any documentation showing SHE didn't check off the box!
But the people that are REALLY pissed are people that PLAYED by the rules, could have fudged somewhere AND SHE got the job! When it becomes known she fraudulently completed the applications, received wages... the s..t will really hit the fan!

She believes and was told by her mother, just like most of us who have heard of their heritage. Ok maybe she needs a blood test like Kim Kardashin confirmed that her ass is indeed real.. lol :lol: not directed at you..lol

just like he can tell she is not a Native American by looking at her.

I told you that you weren't paying attention...

He can tell because Native American groups have researched her background and confronted her with her lies and she still can't bring herself to just admit she used someone else's heritage for personal gain. Her obstinant dishonesty, as much as her ridiculously left-wing political views, disqualifies her from office.

By looking at her he can tell, what an idiot he is.. :lol: this is why I am pissed sorry I didn't post it.. This was last night
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzf2WIJgxwI]Scott Brown OWNS Elizabeth Warren during debate about claiming to be a Native American - YouTube[/ame]

Laughable.

George W. Bush had a previous criminal record before being elected President. That's a first.

And Darrell Issa's a Bonafide crook too.

You'd better check yourself.

Bush did not have a criminal record, asshole.

Is anything libs say the truth?

He was a dysfunctional freaken dry ass drunk who you don't know shit about. Try doing your homework
The first arrest of George W. Bush was for theft at a hotel.
The second arrest was for disorderly conduct at a football game. DRUNK
The third arrest, we've now learned, is for a very serious crime -- drunk driving.

A ticket for drunk driving doesn't make you a criminal, moron. Especially in those days. If it did, then everyone who ever got a speeding ticket would be a criminal. It was and still is a misdemeanor, not a felony.

I never heard about any arrest for stealing from a hotel. What did he steal, towels?

Lying liberal idiots like you want to redefine every word in the dictionary so you can claim your imbecile claims are true.

Forum List

Back