Beyond the reach of majorities ...

Anybody can post and run a video and pronounce it as "nailed" but few lefties have the willingness or the ability to summarize and defend the point. This is one of those times.

IOW - "Will uses too many big words. Gimme the fifth grade version."
Actually the burden is on you to give us any version including the highest grade you might have reached in grammar school.

Alright, fine. I'm not as good at dumbing things down as BL, but I'll give it a shot:

It's wrong to beat someone up just because they won't do what you want. And it doesn't matter if you take a vote first; it's still wrong.
Wow, so many options for argument distilled down to inanity. We elected the guy who makes the decisions. Who the hell is George Will?

Last edited:
The vast majority of immigrants, legal and illegal, are hard working, Christian, and family oriented. But you had to require them to be "white", and your idiotic fucktard racism has really screwed the pooch. Those immigrants are natural fits for conservatism, but racist fucks like you are tolerated in the party and so the GOP has fucked itself right up the ass by alienating those good people and coddling dying-out shits like you.

haha...you dumbmotherfuckers keep parroting the same tired bullshit...debunked over and over and over again. All one has to do is a little exploring on google to confirm they are disgusting human cockroaches.
You filthy whacks have a very twisted view of what makes one 'fit for conservatism"......Free enlightenment awaits you at www.google.com...google search the following...
Welfare statistics by race
Crime statistics by race
Incarceration statistics by race
High school dropout statistics by race
Child birth out of wedlock by race
Abortion statistics by race
Wetbacks are far from conservative just as the statistics prove. Sucks for you huh?
Dipshits like you said the same thing about your ancestors when they emigrated here.

Same bullshit, different century.
Not really. Europeans came from, in their time, the great empires and most educated and powerful nations on earth. The United States is being asked to take in people from Third World countries that can only destabilize our nation.
You clearly know nothing about history. Those teeming hordes were fleeing Europe by the millions for a reason.

But, but, but...times have changed...no? Do we the people still need "teeming hordes" from anywhere? Are we still in the building phase with $22T in debt and $22T spent on teeming hordes to date?

Woah woah woah. Yes times have changed enough that transgender children are all the rage but cutting back on immigration?! Thats CRAZY.

haha...you dumbmotherfuckers keep parroting the same tired bullshit...debunked over and over and over again. All one has to do is a little exploring on google to confirm they are disgusting human cockroaches.
You filthy whacks have a very twisted view of what makes one 'fit for conservatism"......Free enlightenment awaits you at www.google.com...google search the following...
Crime statistics by race
Wetbacks are far from conservative just as the statistics prove. Sucks for you huh?
Dipshits like you said the same thing about your ancestors when they emigrated here.

Not really. Europeans came from, in their time, the great empires and most educated and powerful nations on earth. The United States is being asked to take in people from Third World countries that can only destabilize our nation.
You clearly know nothing about history. Those teeming hordes were fleeing Europe by the millions for a reason.

But, but, but...times have changed...no? Do we the people still need "teeming hordes" from anywhere? Are we still in the building phase with $22T in debt and $22T spent on teeming hordes to date?

Woah woah woah. Yes times have changed enough that transgender children are all the rage but cutting back on immigration?! Thats CRAZY.

WOW...this loony logic we see from LefTards is downright mind boggling.

George Will on Trump in the video: "This is a President who believes in protectionism which is everything conservatism isn't. Government telling people what they can buy, in what quantities, and at what prices. It's hard to get bigger, bossier government than that. Protectionism doesn't give rise to crony capitalism, it is in its genesis crony capitalism."

BINGO!
A proud pedant and prolific author should be well aware that "give rise to" is like the fucking definition of "genesis"! Can you say redundancy? Drawing a distinction without a difference? WTF?

So, you're saying conservatives don't want to stand by the tenets of conservatism because... Democrats?? You've gone full retard.

Let me dumb this down for the really dumb...if conservatives imported 100 million self sufficient, self funded, white Christians do you think the Party Of Filth And Foreigners could run on free shit, kill the unborn and chicks with dicks and ever have a chance at winning a national election?
Can your dumbass connect the dots?
You g5000 or dblack ?

Doh! You dumbed it down too far! Your post is unintelligible. Try again.

Again...playing stupid is not a refutation.
Which part has you confused? I'll have my 11 year old nephew log in and explain it to you.

Well, I think the most confusing part was your claim that POFAF wants to kill chicks with dicks. I've never read anything like that in their literature. That's fake news, right there. That's what that is.
Here you go; my nephew made a revision for you...let me know if you're still thrown for a loop.

"Let me dumb this down for the really dumb...if conservatives imported 100 million self sufficient, self funded, white Christians do you think the Party Of Filth And Foreigners could run on free shit, chicks with dicks, kill the unborn and ever have a chance at winning a national election?
Can your dumbass connect the dots?"

I'm still perplexed.

As I said, I think you dumbed it down too far. Can you un-dumb it some? Maybe then I could understand it.

George Will on Trump in the video: "This is a President who believes in protectionism which is everything conservatism isn't. Government telling people what they can buy, in what quantities, and at what prices. It's hard to get bigger, bossier government than that. Protectionism doesn't give rise to crony capitalism, it is in its genesis crony capitalism."

BINGO!
A proud pedant and prolific author should be well aware that "give rise to" is like the fucking definition of "genesis"! Can you say redundancy? Drawing a distinction without a difference? WTF?
Nice try.

Genesis = at the outset. The BEGINNING. At its CREATION.

All caught up now?

The vast majority of immigrants, legal and illegal, are hard working, Christian, and family oriented. But you had to require them to be "white", and your idiotic fucktard racism has really screwed the pooch. Those immigrants are natural fits for conservatism, but racist fucks like you are tolerated in the party and so the GOP has fucked itself right up the ass by alienating those good people and coddling dying-out shits like you.

Crime statistics by race

The $22 trillion was not spent on immigrants, tard. Just how deep is your ass from where you pull all these lies?

BINGO!
Nice try.

All caught up now?
Definitions:
Oxford:
"The origin or mode of formation of something.
‘this tale had its genesis in fireside stories’"

Merriam-Websters:
"the origin or coming into being of something
// the genesis of a new political movement"

genesis
"1. The coming into being of something; the origin."

Synonyms:
Synonyms of genesis | Thesaurus.com
"origin", "root", "source", "engendering", ...

Wish I could say nice try, but you clearly didn't even bother. Thanks for playing though. Now I know to take a grain of salt whenever reading your posts.

BINGO!
Nice try.

All caught up now?
Definitions:
Oxford:

Merriam-Websters:

genesis

Synonyms:

Wish I could say nice try, but you clearly didn't even bother. Thanks for playing though. Now I know to take a grain of salt whenever reading your posts.
Catastrophic comprehension FAIL. You just defeated yourself and are too stupid to know it! :lol:

BINGO!
Nice try.

All caught up now?
Definitions:
Oxford:

Merriam-Websters:

genesis

Synonyms:

Catastrophic comprehension FAIL. You just defeated yourself and are too stupid to know it! :lol:
The point still escapes you. Amazing. Two grains of salt then!

Forum List

Back