Beyonce nailed it.

The halftime shows have become nothing but sex selling trasj since the hip hop nonsense took over.

And im no bible thumper. If I wanna see that kinda skin ill goto the local pool or strip bar.

Yeah, because Paul McCartney is a real hip-hop guru and just oozes sex appeal. Even Madonna last year was sex appeal free.

Meh..I think she was lousy. She's a very nice looking lady, but a terribly average singer.

I don't think that there's ever been any disagreement that Beyonce is not a profound vocal talent. She's more entertainer than she is musician. A live performance can't be appraised strictly on a person's vocal prowess, especially with someone who has never been considered a vocal dynamo. But Beyonce put on a very good overall show. She delivered the energy and crowd appeal that makes or a good live performance. Honesty, I think this was the best Super Bowl halftime show we've seen this century.

The halftime shows have become nothing but sex selling trasj since the hip hop nonsense took over.

And im no bible thumper. If I wanna see that kinda skin ill goto the local pool or strip bar.

Yeah, because Paul McCartney is a real hip-hop guru and just oozes sex appeal. Even Madonna last year was sex appeal free.

Paul McCartney, Tom Petty, The Who, Prince, The Stones, Springsteen, Madonna..

Geriatric rockers thirty years past their prime

Superbowl needs some new blood, Beyonce did a great show

All of those guys who was feeling up her legs, will probably never wash their hands ever again. :)
I thought it was a good performance.

Not a fan of her style of music, but I thought she did a pretty good job. As Super Bowl halftime shows go, it was certainly above average.

I'm beginning to think I'm the only one that watches the game and not the halftime show or commercials. I go and get food at halftime, I get ready for the second half.

I'm beginning to think I'm the only one that watches the game and not the halftime show or commercials. I go and get food at halftime, I get ready for the second half.

I'm not a football fan. So we had food at the ready on the table in front of the couch. So we could catch the commercials and halftime show.

:eusa_shhh:

Good game despite the pathetic half time show.

careful, Sallow seems to think racism plays a part in not liking the show.....no shit:rolleyes:

My wife said Beyonce looked like she was channeling Britney Spears wearing cement shoes....:lol: Of course my wife goes off for 3 weeks of reduction tomorrow, least I get to drive her car.

Ever notice how white women try to be like black women and vice versa? Truly is a trip

I had the halftime show on in the background; so I wouldn't get complacent and miss half the the third quarter. I also don't care about the commercials. They're over-rated and if I wanted I could find em on youtube the next day.

I'm not a big fan of her music..but the lady had a lot of class and style.

Not to mention she's incredibly easy on the eyes.

Give up people.

She was absolutely perfect.

Not a big fan but you had to grab yourself by the ass and kick your self?

YOU LIBS use ironical allot, NO! Does it work in this case?

This posts makes me wonder if you even watch football, let alone the Super Bowl.

You weren't turned on by Peter Townsend's belly hanging out of his shirt while he was doing windmills?!

Have you no pulse?!

And no lip synching..

Take it from someone who's actually performed on stage.
Me.
Believe it or not.
She and her back up girls did some lip synching. She threw in a few "how ya doings" to offset the lip synching but some of it was definitely pre recorded singing. She is a giant woman and dancing around that stage in those boots leaves little oxygen left for singing.

I did think she did a good show. But it was still a lot of lights and mirrors.

The best half time show I saw was prince with his curly dick guitar.

Last edited:

I had the halftime show on in the background; so I wouldn't get complacent and miss half the the third quarter. I also don't care about the commercials. They're over-rated and if I wanted I could find em on youtube the next day.

Did you think it was a good superbowl game?

I did. I though it was very exciting. I was rooting for the ravens and I am stunned they won cuz I'm a jinx when it comes to picking winning teams.

But I do think the 49ners played a better game. That rookie quarterback was really good.

I like everything about the superbowl. The game the halftime and the commercials. It's like Christmas. :)

I like everything about the superbowl. The game the halftime and the commercials. It's like Christmas. :)

The Super Bowl really isn't just a football game, its an event.

Agree with both of you. It was especially big this year for us, with our team there and winning !! Flacco made himself a fortune in the last four games of this season. Eleven touchdowns and no picks. High QB rating, and MVP of a Superbowl !!

Forum List

Back