“Between 6,000 and 10,000 churches in the U.S. are dying each year”

No, I don't care about politics or religion at all.

Mr Magoo, bozo the clown, Benedict Arnold, or the town drunk can already run for office.

I don't think that requiring a person who will have the ability to destroy civilization to be sane is a political or religious issue at all.

Again, when you open up an arbitrary standard, it can be abused, and will be abused for political reasons.

You want to eliminate religious people from public office.

The people can decide how they want to. If enough of them decide to amend the constitution they can even impose things like a national church, a national anti-church, or everyone has to wear Fezes when outdoors.

Show me a sane religious person and they'll get my vote.

It's not about your vote, it's about you wanting to disqualify them from anyone voting for them.

Your own bias shows the whole point of your proposed rule is to remove people you don't like from the political process.

That makes you a fascist.

Remove people I don't like from the political process? Don't be silly. I love religious people.

If I didn't I would just stand by and do nothing but watch, and laugh, as they slowly disintegrated into nothingness.

You are the one without balls.

And yet you want to deny certain people the right to run for office due to their beliefs.

No, any idiot can run for office. I am not trying to deny them that right.

I am educating people so that just any idiot will never win.

No, I don't care about politics or religion at all.

Mr Magoo, bozo the clown, Benedict Arnold, or the town drunk can already run for office.

I don't think that requiring a person who will have the ability to destroy civilization to be sane is a political or religious issue at all.
That rules you out.

lol... Thats OK...I'm not running for anything..
If you believe in God, which you claim you do, then you are one of those insane religious people you were going on about.

No, many people who believe in God are sane. Just not the ones who claim to believe but then dedicate their lives to lying in his name, or claiming that he is the almighty king of the universe, yet edible by humans.

The fact you can't understand the symbolic nature of Catholic Communion shows you are an idiot.

And again, arbitrary measures can be abused.

The official Catholic church teaching is that the eucharist becomes the body of christ, IN ACTUALITY. Nothing symbolic about it at all.

Maybe you didn't know this.

That rules you out.

If you believe in God, which you claim you do, then you are one of those insane religious people you were going on about.

No, many people who believe in God are sane. Just not the ones who claim to believe but then dedicate their lives to lying in his name, or claiming that he is the almighty king of the universe, yet edible by humans.

The fact you can't understand the symbolic nature of Catholic Communion shows you are an idiot.

The official Catholic church teaching is that the eucharist becomes the body of christ, IN ACTUALITY. Nothing symbolic about it at all.

Maybe you didn't know this. Or are you the idiot?

While they are transubstantiated, they still remain in our physical view their original forms. The difference is how they have to be treated after such transformation, i.e. they cannot be disposed of, they have to be consumed.

The belief that they are now part of the divine spirit of Christ is up to faith.

That rules you out.

2ntlyz.jpg

I don't belong to or follow any religion sparkie.
Your proselytizing says otherwise.

While they are transubstantiated, they still remain in our physical view their original forms. The difference is how they have to be treated after such transformation, i.e. they cannot be disposed of, they have to be consumed.

The belief that they are now part of the divine spirit of Christ is up to faith.
Hobelim's mission is to subordinate faith in God. Specifically, Catholicism.

Again, when you open up an arbitrary standard, it can be abused, and will be abused for political reasons.

You want to eliminate religious people from public office.

The people can decide how they want to. If enough of them decide to amend the constitution they can even impose things like a national church, a national anti-church, or everyone has to wear Fezes when outdoors.

It's not about your vote, it's about you wanting to disqualify them from anyone voting for them.

Your own bias shows the whole point of your proposed rule is to remove people you don't like from the political process.

Remove people I don't like from the political process? Don't be silly. I love religious people.

If I didn't I would just stand by and do nothing but watch, and laugh, as they slowly disintegrated into nothingness.

And yet you want to deny certain people the right to run for office due to their beliefs.

Um, how about not lying in a single thread?

Its not about blacklisting people based on their beliefs.

Its about banning people from positions for which they are not qualified to hold.

Its a matter of public safety, national security and world peace.

lol... subordinate faith in what God? The edible mangod that you claim to worship? Thats not God.

Specifically the mystery of faith.

He doesn't have enough faith that God will manifest himself into the host for no other reason than we have faith in him that he will. Since he has no faith that God will do this for him, God will not manifest himself in the host for him. Therefore, he can never test it for himself. So instead, he criticizes those who do.

Its about banning people from positions for which they are not qualified to hold.

Blacklisting people based on the beliefs is not the same thing as banning people from positions for which they are not qualified to hold.

lol... subordinate faith in what God? The edible mangod that you claim to worship? Thats not God.
upload_2018-11-30_7-33-53.png

Blacklisting people based on the beliefs is not the same thing as banning people from positions for which they are not qualified to hold.

But you are saying to ban them based on their beliefs. You want qualifications to include a religious test.

Stop trying to wiggle out of this, you got caught lying. Own it.

He doesn't have enough faith that God will manifest himself into the host for no other reason than we have faith in him that he will. Since he has no faith that God will do this for him, God will not manifest himself in the host for him. Therefore, he can never test it for himself. So instead, he criticizes those who do.
The host was made by human hands, has no life and is not God.

According to your own scriptures eucharistic adoration a violation of divine law under penalty of death, not to mention bizarre.

The fact that you can't grasp that simple truth much less do anything to save your soul from destruction shows that you have your reward already.

But you are saying to ban them based on their beliefs. You want qualifications to include a religious test.

You stop lying. I said a basic test for sanity.

Why do you keep saying its a religious test?

Are you admitting that religious beliefs are insane?

According to your own scriptures eucharistic adoration a violation of divine law under penalty of death, not to mention bizarre.

The fact that you can't grasp that simple truth much less do anything to save your soul from destruction shows that you have your reward already.
So is it your position that God cannot manifest himself in the host? That it is beyond his power to do so?

When the priest consecrates it, it becomes imbued with the dive spark, and is thus transubstantiated.

Because you say certain religious beliefs are "insane".

An arbitrary concept if there ever was one.

Just because you are trying to be slick doesn't mean everyone else notices what you are trying to say.

You lied. admit it.

Just because you are trying to be slick doesn't mean everyone else notices what you are trying to say.

You lied. admit it.
I'm pretty sure he limits his hatred to Christianity. I have never seen him attack any other religion.

You lied. admit it.

you and ding just broadcast your insanity. God is manifest in the host? Imbued with the divine spark after transubstantiation?

I rest my case.

You lied. admit it.

you and ding just broadcast your insanity.

I rest my case.

You got caught lying, and you can't admit it.

Run away little troll, run away.

You lied. admit it.

you and ding just broadcast your insanity.

I rest my case.

You got caught lying, and you can't admit it.

Run away little troll, run away.

You think that I was caught lying about a religious test even though I am calling for a test of sanity.

All the while you don't have even the slightest inkling that you have been caught lying in the name of God.

Now who is going to believe that you are even capable of being truthful about any less important issue?

Not to worry!

You can always run for president!

Forum List

Back