Betty White, who does she think she is anyway?

That's because you don't know what it's like to have anyone who loves you. Everyone loved White. Nobody loves you.

She was witty as Hell. You're not. She was intelligent. You're not. In her younger days, she was certainly sexy. Only a closet-pillow-biter would say otherwise.

She was someone worthy of admiration. You're not.

You're just a piece of shit who wishes he was loved and cared about...
Now, now, I'm sure he had a Left wing mother who unsuccessfully tried to tenderly abort him.

Mary Tyler Moore never was as talented or intelligent as White.

Not as talented? MTM wrote the book on talent. She could sing, dance, and crack jokes. She was beautiful. She opened the door to women everywhere in the TV industry. They named streets after her.

I can't honestly name one talent that White had. Someone please show me a picture of White ever singing or dancing!

I only go to Mineral Point once a year: That's when they have their city-wide garage sales in the Spring. They're a bedroom community of Madison, Wisconsin, and are very liberal.

I did find a 1965 Colt Cobra .38 Special there at one of the garage sales a couple years ago. I asked the lady if she had and guns and she brought this out in a coffee can. Picked it up for $20 bucks. The pitting on one side is consistent with lying in a pool of blood, so that makes me think it might have been a suicide gun.

Same model that Jack Ruby shot Lee Harvey Oswald in the basement of the Dallas PD, BTW. I sure as hell wouldn't want to be gut-shot with 158 grain round nosed lead out of one of these, no sir.

cobra.jpg

The pitting on one side is consistent with lying in a pool of blood, so that makes me think it might have been a suicide gun.

Any number of things can cause pitting. In order for blood to be the culprit, it would have to be laying in the blood for a really long time..,

She opened the door to women everywhere in the TV industry.
Actually, Marlo Thomas had her own show before Mary Tyler Moore did.

Betty White was on television long before Moore ever thought of it. And, of course, they all owe a debt of gratitude to Lucille Ball, who was on television before any of them.

Mary Tyler Moore was a relative late-comer...

IMO, Betty had a positive attitude towards life.... took life with a great sense of humor....didn't take herself too seriously.... I never saw too much hatred in her heart.

I don't know exactly what it was, but whatever it was, it worked! :thup:

Any number of things can cause pitting. In order for blood to be the culprit, it would have to be laying in the blood for a really long time..,

Would you clean the blood off a pistol and oil it, after it was used in a suicide? Not many people would. :laughing0301:

IMO, Betty had a positive attitude towards life.... took life with a great sense of humor....didn't take herself too seriously.... I never saw too much hatred in her heart.

I don't know exactly what it was, but whatever it was, it worked! :thup:
In other words, NOT this

Would you clean the blood off a pistol and oil it, after it was used in a suicide? Not many people would. :laughing0301:

What I'm saying is that for blood to have any measurable level of corrosive effect on the finish of the gun, it would have to sit in the blood for weeks, if not months.

But the biggest tip that's not a suicide gun is that, if it was, it probably wouldn't be offered up at a garage sale..

I liked her because she loved animals and actually secretly paid for a private jet to fly all the penguins and otters out of the Audubon zoo after Katrina.

Of course you didn't.
I did not understand it either. She was just "there". She was not even on the "D" list. The game shows kept her known as was starting to age. Then she got old enough to be more lovable with her nasty mouth. On Mary Tyler Moore she was the worst character. She looked the way the character was. However on The Golden Girls she was getting old and the sweet act played well with people. She did not get along with Bea Arthur. So behind the scenes may have been different.

The media response to her death was a bit overdone but that's pop-culture.
Her sticking around for so long is the reason why I am not surprised to see her passing get so much attention. Also, she was the last of the Golden Girls to go forward.

God bless you and her family always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, Andy Griffith's passing wasn't any different.

She was known to rub elbows with a variety of black thugs..maybe it was a fetish..you know how Hollywood feminist libs are ..
View attachment 583183
Some could say she too close to these black bucks...even lost her show because of em...
View attachment 583184

.... luckily, not many people will use this to smear her now like they do others...if they knew this dark side of her....
Is that Easy E? awesome!

Forum List

Back