Betting Pool: How Long Until Delegates Walk Out?

The RNC is turning into the predicted cluster fuck with the Trump-booted thugs threatening delegates to behave. The Colorado delegation already walked out but might return.
How long until half the delegates walk out and the GOP is merely a rump party of bigots and ignoramuses?

I'm looking for another 1912. :rock:

Can't make a prediction on walkout until I look over the agenda. I'm sure Day One is entirely fluff, that's why I haven't scoped it out yet.
No, they’ll manage to cobble together some sort of convention and the façade of ‘unity’ – but there’ll be a lot of hard feelings and foot-dragging by many republicans through to November.

It’s pretty much a party of bigots and ignoramuses as it is now.
You mean people who don't swallow the "diversity","multi-cultural" bullshit that leftwing douche bags like you are peddling? How does believing what is obviously not true make you educated?

Republican leaders moved quickly to silence the effort — eager to present an image of unity despite a fractured party — and approved the rules on a debatable voice-vote that sparked a shouting match on the floor.

“Roll call vote, roll call vote,” members of the Colorado delegation chanted from their seats, far from the stage at the Quicken Loans Arena.

“Trump! Trump! Trump!” the New York billionaire’s supporters shouted in return.

Most of the Colorado delegation, as well as other sympathizers, staged a walkout to object to what it considered a power grab.

It’s the Republican National Disaster.

Republican leaders moved quickly to silence the effort — eager to present an image of unity despite a fractured party — and approved the rules on a debatable voice-vote that sparked a shouting match on the floor.

“Roll call vote, roll call vote,” members of the Colorado delegation chanted from their seats, far from the stage at the Quicken Loans Arena.

Most of the Colorado delegation, as well as other sympathizers, staged a walkout to object to what it considered a power grab.

Just squashing you roaches....

Good luck burning Philadelphia down....

How is it a "disaster?" Why would rank and file Republicans give a damn what the hand picked party apparatchiks in the Colorado delegation think?

The RNC is turning into the predicted cluster fuck with the Trump-booted thugs threatening delegates to behave. The Colorado delegation already walked out but might return.
How long until half the delegates walk out and the GOP is merely a rump party of bigots and ignoramuses?

I'm looking for another 1912. :rock:

Can't make a prediction on walkout until I look over the agenda. I'm sure Day One is entirely fluff, that's why I haven't scoped it out yet.
No, they’ll manage to cobble together some sort of convention and the façade of ‘unity’ – but there’ll be a lot of hard feelings and foot-dragging by many republicans through to November.

At the very minimum. That's about the best they can hope for at this point.

What the fuck do you care your racist democrat fuck, you're voting hitlery.....

lol

Yeah ...

Forum List

Back