Betting Pool: How Long Until Delegates Walk Out?

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
The RNC is turning into the predicted cluster fuck with the Trump-booted thugs threatening delegates to behave. The Colorado delegation already walked out but might return.
How long until half the delegates walk out and the GOP is merely a rump party of bigots and ignoramuses?

The RNC is turning into the predicted cluster fuck with the Trump-booted thugs threatening delegates to behave. The Colorado delegation already walked out but might return.
How long until half the delegates walk out and the GOP is merely a rump party of bigots and ignoramuses?
What the fuck do you care your racist democrat fuck, you're voting hitlery.....

Last edited:
What the fuck do you care your racist democrat fuck,,your voting hitlery.....
Rabbi, a democrat?

:poop:

You are an idiot. If you had an extra 100 points your IQ still wouldn't match that of a catfish.

Rabbi, a democrat?

I take a few days off from being here and the IQ in the room drops like a stone. This is why I might leave and never come back.

You are an idiot. If you had an extra 100 points your IQ still wouldn't match that of a catfish.
Turn the thermostat up, joint the conversation....:lol:

The proposed idea is that the delegates will eventually walk out on Trump...when reality, if they do walk out, they will be walking out on everyone who voted for Trump and on Democracy itseld, demonstrating a belief that they know what is better for the people and country than the majority who voted for Trump. That's pretty much espousing the same elitist arrogance in which liberals shroud themelves.

It is not their job to 'save' the people who cast their votes but rather to REPRESENT them and the will of the people.

Rabbi, a democrat?

I take a few days off from being here and the IQ in the room drops like a stone. This is why I might leave and never come back.
Well, the IQ would defiantly shoot up with you gone....

Rabbi, a democrat?

Awesome! Do us all a favor!

I'm looking for another 1912. :rock:

Can't make a prediction on walkout until I look over the agenda. I'm sure Day One is entirely fluff, that's why I haven't scoped it out yet.

We can only hope more people stand up and say that Trump is emotionally and intellectually unfit for office. It's a very sad chapter for the GOP. They could be so much better than this.

Turn the thermostat up, joint the conversation....:lol:
I'll bong to that..

:rofl:

AHAHAHAHA how's that feel The Rabbi?

:lmao:

Hillary-what-difference-does-it-make-500x233.jpg

Trump's already the nominee...

The proposed idea is that the delegates will eventually walk out on Trump...when reality, if they do walk out, they will be walking out on everyone who voted for Trump and on Democracy itseld, demonstrating a belief that they know what is better for the people and country than the majority who voted for Trump. That's pretty much espousing the same elitist arrogance in which liberals shroud themelves.

It is not their job to 'save' the people who cast their votes but rather to REPRESENT them and the will of the people.
No they are there to nominate someone who can win the presidency. That's what political parties do. And Trump cannot win. Look at the hash the RNC has already become. If the party is so divided what about everyone else? Trump is cruising to the biggest electoral defeat since McGovern (another candidate who slipped in via a divided vote).
The GOP is not a suicide pact. They need to dump Trump and get someone who can win.

Forum List

Back