Beto wants to impeachment President Trump

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The Texas Democratic Senate candidate Beto O'Rourke said Thursday night on national TV that he'd vote to impeach President Donald Trump.
There is no evidence of collusion or obstruction of justice.
Soooo Mr. Beto is just pandering to the dumb liberal knuttjobs.
The Texas Democrats are mostly anti-Anglo open borders racist and white left wing crackpots.

Ted Cruz challenger for Texas Senate Beto O'Rourke tells national audience he'd oust Donald Trump | Daily Mail Online

Yeah , there's been a lot of talk of impeaching Daffy Don during the 2018 silly season by the lunatics on the left from what I can tell the basis for impeachment boils down to

"Why should Donald Trump be impeached?"

"Because.... he's a dick and RUSSIA!"

I'm sure the founding fathers would be so proud of the heretofore unimaginable depths our politics has sunk to.

The Texas Democratic Senate candidate Beto O'Rourke said Thursday night on national TV that he'd vote to impeach President Donald Trump.

I'm not surprised of that. I am surprised though, that Beto would steep this low considering he and Cruz are both fighting for US Senate.

I hope O'Rourke loses big time. He is "unfit" to be a Senator of Texas.

The Texas Democrats are mostly anti-Anglo open borders racist and white left wing crackpots.

Ted Cruz challenger for Texas Senate Beto O'Rourke tells national audience he'd oust Donald Trump | Daily Mail Online

Funny isn't it?

Trump panders to dumb fuck rednecks and you love it.

Someone else panders to other retards and you hate it.

Another "liberated" pansy panted "evolved" man replete with feminine nuances. See, back in the 80's crime cop buddy dramas, cop partner action stars joked about crying in bed because they were without a woman. Nowadays, soy boys cry because they are half women themselves. What's a 70's born guy to do? See, even though it was okay for 80's men to wax emotional, they still blew away the bad guy scum with insanely high caliber handguns. .500 Maximum anyone? Yes, I'll have three please.

Last edited:

Lots of people want to impeach tRump. What's your point?

Beto? That Obama wanna be fag running in Texas? He don't have a chance.

This impeachment thing bothers me because it is just another way the hysterical left is throwing a tantrum that Hillary is not in power. They didn’t start with an investigation that would develop violations and lead to a punishment but instead started with the punishment and have been looking for a crime to fit. IMHO, the whole thing is a violation of our justice system because it simply violates every tenet and precedent of our court system’s due process. Like with Justice K, claims are based on blatantly falsified evidence- arguably proven to be such simply by the lack of any actual charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This impeachment thing bothers me because it is just another way the hysterical left is throwing a tantrum that Hillary is not in power.

On the other hand, the Party is simultaneously trying to put her in the hall closet, but she won't go. :auiqs.jpg:

So what? He’s running for a seat in the Senate. The Senate doesn’t vote to impeach.

This impeachment thing bothers me because it is just another way the hysterical left is throwing a tantrum that Hillary is not in power. They didn’t start with an investigation that would develop violations and lead to a punishment but instead started with the punishment and have been looking for a crime to fit. IMHO, the whole thing is a violation of our justice system because it simply violates every tenet and precedent of our court system’s due process. Like with Justice K, claims are based on blatantly falsified evidence- arguably proven to be such simply by the lack of any actual charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WTF??

What investigation did Democrats start?

Cruz is gonna roll. It will be a 12-point blowout.

Robert Francis is the Texas version of Chief Shitting Pants.

Forum List

Back