Beto wants to impeachment President Trump

I hope Beto puts his boot on the neck of Cruz and mushes him out.

Beto? That Obama wanna be fag running in Texas? He don't have a chance.

Yeah he pretty much lost before he got rolling. Everyone thought he had it in the bag. But he is losing. Matter of fact, democrats in close races need his money, but being a typical Irish guy he is sitting on all of it. That and token negro won’t come here for him. Bammer knows Beto is done.

Vanilla-Obama.jpg

Want is irrelevant; I want to grow 6 ft. 5 but I know that's never going to happen. So what silly little Beta wants and what silly little Beta will get are two vastly different things.

Want is irrelevant; I want to grow 6 ft. 5 but I know that's never going to happen. So what silly little Beta wants and what silly little Beta will get are two vastly different things.
GOD bless him Wish I was a Texan so I could vote for him ....Then get the f out of that god forsaken state

GOD bless him Wish I was a Texan so I could vote for him ....Then get the f out of that god forsaken state

Of course you do, all you Beta males stick together.

Forum List

Back