Beto: The Abbott campaign are instructing their supporters not to come to my rallies because we've been finding so much common ground

I see Greg Abbott is lying about Beto defunding the police. Abbott is a failure and must be voted OUT. Vote Beto O’Rourke for Governor on November 8...Make Texas Big Again!

Bullshit. The only common ground beto has is with the dog turds on the ground.

That racist, homicidal freak should go live under a rock.

I see Greg Abbott is lying about Beto defunding the police. Abbott is a failure and must be voted OUT. Vote Beto O’Rourke for Governor on November 8...Make Texas Big Again!

Wow, the beta boy is just chocked full of bullshit and lies in that one and the reporter is just letting him get away with it. Not much of a reporter.

DzXw-roXgAARSSS.jpg

This is a little peculiar, no? Abbott is a politician he isn't their parent. In all fairness, if Abbott has the power to control what rally one will attend with the wave of his hand and a simple word, maybe Abbott is more popular than Beto gives him credit for.

Young Beto O'Rourke wrote 'murder fantasy' about running over children, was part of famed hacking group: report
As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two

— A 15-year-old Beto O'Rourke's fictional fantasy piece

The guy who straight up stated they were going to take away guns has a snowballs chance in hell of winning Governor of Texas.
There are already millions and millions of guns in America that they'd NEVER be able to "round up" even if they tried.

The way to attack this gun violence issue is by restricting the availability of ammunition.
Make it a pain in the ass....next to impossible to get.

So if you've already got a good stockpile of it at home "just in case" or for hunting good.
You'll be ok.....as long as you're not out wasting it and using it all up. If you're a REAL enthusiast you've probably got a reloading setup and supplies of your own anyway.
Good.
You are most likely not the type to be wasting your limited supply of ammo shooting up schools or gang-banging on the streets.

As for the people who ARE doing those things.....the ones who shouldn't be anywhere near firearms in the first place....it's only a matter of time before you have "disarmed" yourself.
You have burned up all your ammo and there is no way for you to get more.

At that point guns in the wrong hands wouldn't be a problem.

They'd be useless.

Oh no.

Did that monster kill the bacteria that had a Beto infection?

Did they not save the bacteria with antiBetoics?

What a shame.

Forum List

Back