Beto is wrong. The Left is the threat to our democracy

O’Rourke attacked Trump's criticisms of the FBI and Justice Department officials. “When the president attacks our institutions, that is our business,” he argued. “We are still a nation of laws and not one of men.”

Beto is an idiot. He has got it 100% backwards. Trump is 100% correct. Obama politicized the FBI, DOJ and the IRS. He abused his power just like some sort of third world tinhorn despot. He said “I got my pen and phone.” No, we have a Legislative Branch who makes the laws and a Judicial Branch who interprets the meaning of laws. Obama and the Democrats are always pushing us towards a one party far left wing dictatorship. They are lawless and unaccountable. They are the real threat to our democracy.

Ted Cruz, Beto O'Rourke clash in first debate over Trump, immigration and the Supreme Court
Democracy?
What are you talking about?
Republicans show us every single day they don't believe in democracy.
Why do you think Putin is a dictator they can love? Right up there next to Trump.
The head of the Russian mafia and Trump's boss.
Given the choice of Putin or Clinton, I feel that the best deal would be Putin.

O’Rourke attacked Trump's criticisms of the FBI and Justice Department officials. “When the president attacks our institutions, that is our business,” he argued. “We are still a nation of laws and not one of men.”

Beto is an idiot. He has got it 100% backwards. Trump is 100% correct. Obama politicized the FBI, DOJ and the IRS. He abused his power just like some sort of third world tinhorn despot. He said “I got my pen and phone.” No, we have a Legislative Branch who makes the laws and a Judicial Branch who interprets the meaning of laws. Obama and the Democrats are always pushing us towards a one party far left wing dictatorship. They are lawless and unaccountable. They are the real threat to our democracy.

Ted Cruz, Beto O'Rourke clash in first debate over Trump, immigration and the Supreme Court
You have fallen for the fake news again. There is no evidence of any wrongdoing along those lines in the obama administration. It is tRump who is attempting to use the DOJ as a partisan weapon and calling for blatant first amendment violations.

And you fools stand right next to him and have the Neve to shout about the Constitution.

SMH.
U R A brainwashed crackpot fanatic who is out of touch with reality.
The Corrupt Democratic Party loves exploiting you.
What is going on I am having a hard time understand ALL of the Progressives. The Gov Moonbeam just vetoed several bill in Cailf that are the base for the Wacks out there. First he is for them next he vetos them....The guy is nut.s

Forum List

Back