Bethune-Cookman Graduates Acting Like Spoiled Brats...Media Ignores The Rebuke By Faculty Member

Yesterday Betsy Devos was "invited" to deliver a speech at the graduation ceremony at a Black University, Bethune-Cookman.

The only thing the AP footage showed us this morning was what fit the agenda. Black students acted like spoiled brats when Education Secretary Betsey Devos spoke at their graduation. The students were up in arms because a member of the Trump Administration dared to show up after being invited.

The segment the AP forgot to show was the rebuke they received from faculty when they were jeering at her and turning their backs on her. This is by design. The stern warning from a member of the faculty was cut out. An as yet unidentified faculty member, possibly the school president, warned the graduates that they would mail their degrees to them instead of allowing the ceremony to continue if they chose to continue their terrible conduct....an overt omission by journalists that are supposed to cover ALL of the news, not just the news they feel is fit to cover.

I would like to congratulate this faculty member. It's nice to see that not everyone is turning into mindless minions of the left.

Odd, I saw the video of the Faculty member warning them that their diplomas would be mailed to them....plus, in the same video, the faculty standing and applauding Devos.

Sorry that you were preventing from seeing that video.....

Well, I was watching Fox News after all.
I had to go on YouTube to find that video.

Never realized Betsy DeVos was such a Snowflake

Kids were not being "Politically Correct" enough for her?

Rightwinger- a snowflake would have walked off the stage. She stood tall and delivered her speech in the face of a mob trying to shout her down. You could see the disappointment in the faces of the honorable attendees standing with her on the stage.

Your post are factually wrong more than any other poster on the entire USMB forum.

Yesterday Betsy Devos was "invited" to deliver a speech at the graduation ceremony at a Black University, Bethune-Cookman.

The only thing the AP footage showed us this morning was what fit the agenda. Black students acted like spoiled brats when Education Secretary Betsey Devos spoke at their graduation. The students were up in arms because a member of the Trump Administration dared to show up after being invited.

The segment the AP forgot to show was the rebuke they received from faculty when they were jeering at her and turning their backs on her. This is by design. The stern warning from a member of the faculty was cut out. An as yet unidentified faculty member, possibly the school president, warned the graduates that they would mail their degrees to them instead of allowing the ceremony to continue if they chose to continue their terrible conduct....an overt omission by journalists that are supposed to cover ALL of the news, not just the news they feel is fit to cover.

I would like to congratulate this faculty member. It's nice to see that not everyone is turning into mindless minions of the left.

Graduation is for the graduates. The idea they would invite a rich white women whose money comes from a pyramid scheme & who wants to take money from poor school districts so rich white kids can get a free voucher, is ridiculous.

The students have a right to free speech & to show their opinion of the speaker.

When my daughter graduated college, they had Rick Santorum speak. He got up to delivery his speech, 80% of the students left.

No one should be forced to listen to liars & bigots & those who work against their interests.

They were not FORCED to listen. Just like at your daughter's graduation, they could have walked out. What they did is spit in the face of the faculty, administration, and all those who worked to put on the graduation ceremony. Do you see the embarrassment and disappointment in the faces of the attendees behind her? They likely feel a sense of failure because after 4 years, these kids have not learned to listen to someone with a different view. No, instead they were acting like an uneducated mob.

Never realized Betsy DeVos was such a Snowflake

Kids were not being "Politically Correct" enough for her?

Rightwinger- a snowflake would have walked off the stage. She stood tall and delivered her speech in the face of a mob trying to shout her down. You could see the disappointment in the faces of the honorable attendees standing with her on the stage.

Your post are factually wrong more than any other poster on the entire USMB forum.
Oh......

I guess the real Snowflakes are those starting threads whimpering about how students are not nice to her

Graduation is for the graduates. The idea they would invite a rich white women whose money comes from a pyramid scheme & who wants to take money from poor school districts so rich white kids can get a free voucher, is ridiculous.

The students have a right to free speech & to show their opinion of the speaker.

When my daughter graduated college, they had Rick Santorum speak. He got up to delivery his speech, 80% of the students left.

No one should be forced to listen to liars & bigots & those who work against their interests.

They were not FORCED to listen. Just like at your daughter's graduation, they could have walked out. What they did is spit in the face of the faculty, administration, and all those who worked to put on the graduation ceremony. Do you see the embarrassment and disappointment in the faces of the attendees behind her? They likely feel a sense of failure because after 4 years, these kids have not learned to listen to someone with a different view. No, instead they were acting like an uneducated mob.

If they wanted to attend their graduation ceremony, they were forced.

If they wanted to attend their graduation ceremony, they were forced.

That is about as dumb of statement as I have ever read. Nobody was FORCED to attend the graduation. Besides, if they had an issue with her speaking at the ceremony they should have been adults and directed their discontent to the school before the ceremony.

My take away from this is that the Media hasn't decided to stop being partisan fuck twits yet... and lefties are rude little children.

My take away from this is that the Media hasn't decided to stop being partisan fuck twits yet... and lefties are rude little children.
Conservatives are timid little Snowflakes

So easily offended

So easily offended

Sure you go with that son, it'll make it all better.

I just don't get Conservatives

They always complained about "political correctness" when it came to gays, Muslims, Mexicans
But not being polite at graduation turns them into a bunch of Tinkerbelles

So easily offended

They always complained about "political correctness" when it came to gays, Muslims, Mexicans

Are you saying it's /not/ rude to boo a speaker to the point that your faculty stands up and tells your being rude?

I say go for it, be rude to everyone all the time. I'll be laughing from the sidelines whilst ya'll can't get hired and/or get fired for being rude little brats.

So easily offended

Are you saying it's /not/ rude to boo a speaker to the point that your faculty stands up and tells your being rude?

I say go for it, be rude to everyone all the time. I'll be laughing from the sidelines whilst ya'll can't get hired and/or get fired for being rude little brats.
I got news for you Snowflake
Trump s now President.......the days of being considerate of the feelings of others are gone for good

Political Correctness is for pussies

So easily offended

Trump s now President.......the days of being considerate of the feelings of others are gone for good

I agree. Go boo a conservative customer and call them a snowflake and let me know how that works out for ya son. Come back with details of how it goes so I can laugh at your theory.

So easily offended

I agree. Go boo a conservative customer and call them a snowflake and let me know how that works out for ya son. Come back with details of how it goes so I can laugh at your theory.

Boo a customer?

Why don't you mock a disabled person while you are at it? Why don't you call a Hispanic woman "Miss Housekeeping"? Why not mock a person for his height?

You Snowflakes should be ashamed of yourselves

Boo a customer?

Why don't you mock a disabled person while you are at it? Why don't you call a Hispanic woman "Miss Housekeeping"? Why not mock a person for his height?

And now you've gone full retard and tried to shift the narrative to me defending rudeness. Thanks for the giggles!

DeVos called the school segregation of the 60's "School Choice".

This is how clueless this woman is.

She married big money from a pyramid scheme & Trump thought that made her qualified.

Boo a customer?

And now you've gone full retard and tried to shift the narrative to me defending rudeness. Thanks for the giggles!
Rude?

Hurt your feelings Snowflake?

Boo a customer?

Rude?

Hurt your feelings Snowflake?

I don't have emotions but sure dear. heh

The graduating students handled this extremely well. They have the right to make the statement they made and while the usual anti-constitution RWNJs hate it because they're black, they should celebrate that right, first and foremost.

Always the hypocrites, you RWNJ traitors would applaud this if the speaker as liberal but conservative (fundie) brainwashing "colleges" would never allow anyone but another drone to speak.

Years ago, LOTS of years ago, a group I was with demonstrated against George Wallace by turning our backs. More recently, did the same at the Univ of Colorado at a forum concerning using animals in worthless testing.

Best part of that was this asshole priest saying he was qualified to speak to ethical considerations. This part was in a small conference room, he was standing right behind me and kept jabbing me in the back. I didn't really mean to do anything but it really hurt, he was out of line to literally assault me and I just stood up, pushing chair backward really hard. Moot him in the groin and he was helped from the room.

Also threw marshmallows at Wallace.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back