Bet my last dollar, the Trump voters will feel the effect the most!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
As GOP Pushes Repeal, Obamacare Has Never Been More Popular: NBCNews/WSJ poll
587e7331170000fa01fdf1d6.jpg

CBO Predicts 18 Million Uninsured, Higher Premiums In First Year After Obamacare Repeal And Delay

Starting with ingrates and the ignorant of the south and working its way down.....let the chips fall were they may and I hope its a major butthurt for those especially who supports a white devil for Prez.

CBO Predicts 18 Million Uninsured, Higher Premiums In First Year After Obamacare Repeal And Delay

Starting with ingrates and the ignorant of the south and working its way down.....let the chips fall were they may and I hope its a major butthurt for those especially who supports a white devil for Prez.

In case you didn't know, states like South Carolina and Georgia didnt sign up for Obama care.

Why would ANYONE want this disaster to continue? Premiums nobody but the rich and the leeches can afford, and deductibles that'll bankrupt most.

Obamacare was designed to FAIL. They even admitted it. They wanted to create an excuse to go "single payer." They assumed a Dimocrat would succeed black Jesus.

They missunderestimated the anger of "fly-over country."

In case you didn't know, states like South Carolina and Georgia didnt sign up for Obama care.

Well yes, what would one expect in the states with the least educated populations?

Why would ANYONE want this disaster to continue? Premiums nobody but the rich and the leeches can afford, and deductibles that'll bankrupt most.

Obamacare was designed to FAIL. They even admitted it. They wanted to create an excuse to go "single payer." They assumed a Dimocrat would succeed black Jesus.

Well, after the orange clown destroys health care in this nation, and the GOP does the same for Medicare and Social Security, you can bet that the 'fly over assholes' will be getting their butts kicked for the next 20 years.

Well yes, what would one expect in the states with the least educated populations?

Maybe but they know one thing math.

The only winners in that POS are the people the rest of us were paying for so of course they love it. Why not. They aren't paying for it.

The rest of us saw higher premium costs and deductables through the roof.

Anyone who is covered at their workplace saw their cost go way up.

That POS should never have been passed and I'm glad its going, going and gone.

Well, after the orange clown destroys health care in this nation, and the GOP does the same for Medicare and Social Security, you can bet that the 'fly over assholes' will be getting their butts kicked for the next 20 years.
Damn it!!! Who told this old buzzard about our plan to destroy the entire country? It was supposed to be a surprise!

Forum List

Back