Best Website for Home Item Replacement Parts

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2010
Western Lands
I have a 7 year old Weber Q gas grill that I finally needed to replace the grilling grate. The box was long thrown out and I only had a model number that was on the grill; not the name of the grill, as Weber came out with a multitude of Q grill types since (eg:100/200/300 series). So, I went to Home Depot, Lowes, etc., and they had Q-grill replacement grates, but it was impossible to know what Q grate I needed from their sites as the current grill grate #'s for the replacement grate had changed over the years.
So, I googled my grills model number for a replacement grate and a website came up that informed me of the new grill replacement grate # based on my old model grill that will work. When it comes to manufacturers of items for the home and you only need a part instead of replacing the whole item, you'll thank me for this tip. Site is called hardtofinditems.com.
Regards, B. "Too thrifty to replace when you only need a part" Kidd!

P.S. I owned my previous grill for 14 years.........

I have a 7 year old Weber Q gas grill that I finally needed to replace the grilling grate. The box was long thrown out and I only had a model number that was on the grill; not the name of the grill, as Weber came out with a multitude of Q grill types since (eg:100/200/300 series). So, I went to Home Depot, Lowes, etc., and they had Q-grill replacement grates, but it was impossible to know what Q grate I needed from their sites as the current grill grate #'s for the replacement grate had changed over the years.
So, I googled my grills model number for a replacement grate and a website came up that informed me of the new grill replacement grate # based on my old model grill that will work. When it comes to manufacturers of items for the home and you only need a part instead of replacing the whole item, you'll thank me for this tip. Site is called hardtofinditems.com.
Regards, B. "Too thrifty to replace when you only need a part" Kidd!

P.S. I owned my previous grill for 14 years.........
Weber's are built to last. Don't let an old grate slow it down! :thup:

Forum List

Back