Best statistical website for the ACA yet

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
This guy is doing a pretty good job of tracking everything.

There is a LOT more going on than just the 7.1 sign-ups at the national website, and Gaba is also tracking those who have not paid yet, the under 26ers, etc...

ACASignups.net | Tracking Enrollments for the Affordable Care Act (aka Obamacare)

Screenshot from the front page of the website:

ACAsignups04-09-2014_zps0b825032.png

Lots of categories to look at.

This graph is probably already old, the numbers have likely shifted again, but the trend is easy to see this way:

the_graph_final.jpg

We are taking between 13.7-32.8 million signups over various venues, not just the national ACA website. Yes, that is a huge disparity and the numbers will narrow with time. Gaba is grabbing and checking from a hell of a lot of sources. Hats off to him for constantly double-checking and correcting.

No telling how many more come into the system with time.

Just as was the case with ROMNEYCARE in Massachusetts, there was more than one sign-up round. This will also happen with OBAMACARE, quite surely.

Don't forget, the state exchanges are also reporting a slew of data. People have been so concerned with the national website that they forgot that that bulk of this is happening at the state websites. This is an important point to remember.

And remember, we are dealing with raw data here. These numbers are going to change again, as each source continues to update. This is very normal and part of the process.

We spent over $1 Billion to develop the only website that can't tell when someone bought our product or who signed up; we need some other website to do that for us

That's Democrat Greatness covered with awesome sauce!

• Banned
We spent over $1 Billion to develop the only website that can't tell when someone bought our product or who signed up; we need some other website to do that for us

That's Democrat Greatness covered with awesome sauce!

Chuckle, chuckle.

Good to hear from you, CF.

You are indeed fun to bat around a little bit.

/sharpens fingernails.

CNN: the numbers from the national ACA (Obamacare) website have gone from 7.1 million to 7.5 million.

Obamacare hits 7.5 million sign-ups, Sebelius says - CNN.com

No thinking person would buy what the Sebelius or the President says, Rand says 3.9 from .gov of which only 1.4 were previously uninsured.

It also says that 7.8 million enrolled off marketplace of which only .5 were uninsured prior.

Explained at the ( Stat's ) link. Sorry to kill your dopey talking point. Worry not, you'll be fed another one in no time.

Rand Corp. Survey "3.9M enrolled" Mystery Resolved (for real!) | ACASignups.net

CNN: the numbers from the national ACA (Obamacare) website have gone from 7.1 million to 7.5 million.

Obamacare hits 7.5 million sign-ups, Sebelius says - CNN.com

No thinking person would buy what the Sebelius or the President says, Rand says 3.9 from .gov of which only 1.4 were previously uninsured.

It also says that 7.8 million enrolled off marketplace of which only .5 were uninsured prior.

Explained at the ( Stat's ) link. Sorry to kill your dopey talking point. Worry not, you'll be fed another one in no time.

Poor LL, you assume that every has limited intellect like yourself.

I was quoting the actual study, not some talking heads take on it...and what I quoted is right there for all the world to see ;)

I know it irks you that a schmuck like me keeps running circles around you...but you see you are no more than low hanging fruit it really isn't very hard to do.

Shall we move on to the 7.8 off exchange of which only .5 were uninsured prior?

Or is that too much for your lil brain?

I was quoting the actual study, not some talking heads take on it...and what I quoted is right there for all the world to see ;)

I know it irks you that a schmuck like me keeps running circles around you...but you see you are no more than low hanging fruit it really isn't very hard to do.

No need to move anywhere. Your engine has stalled. You are not willing to look under the hood. You go nowhere. But fast.

Maybe I missed it, but I think you failed to reply to the gist of the post you were replying to. Did you read it?

Forum List

Back