Best Sports Day Of My Life...

blastoff

Undocumented Reg. User
Nov 12, 2009
In a galaxy far far away...
Saturday...

Oh how I hate Ohio State loses to Penn State...

Michigan State loses to Maryland, fifth loss in a row...4 of 'em to Big Ten rivals...

Michigan beats Illinois to move to 7-0, 4-0 in the Big Ten and Sparty's up next week!...

My Cubbies are in the friggin' World Series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is good.

My best sports day? Tough choice.

I was at the first SEC championship game when we beat the Gators. Excellent game.

Watching Bama beat Notre Dame for the BCS championship. Watching us beat LSU 21-0 for the BCS championship was excellent.

I think being in a room full of Penn State fans when Bama made the amazing goal line stand may be my best day.

My best sports watching moment was when Antonio Tarver knocked out Roy Jones jr..

That's just sad
come on dude lay off.sports is how i keep my mind off to whats going on in the world,how depressing it is.it does that for a lot of us.

2016 is going down as the best year of my life.The Rams came back to LA which proves to me dreams CAN come true.I been dreaming about this moment the past 20 years.Now the Cubbies,my second favorite team in baseball are about to make it icing on the cake by winning the world series.Life indeed is great.:banana::beer::dance:

ESPECIALLY when my favorite team in baseball the Royals,won the world series just a couple months before the Rams came back to LA. Things have been going GREAT in my life lately.yahoo!!!!!!!:dance:

Forum List

Back