Best Racist Movies

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I liked the movie Amistad 12 years a slave Mississippi Burning but I have to admit I like Schindler's List and Inglourious Basterds the best. Selma was really boring. what are some other great movies with really deep dark racism scenes?

Yo, ""In the Heat of the Night""

"GTP"
p407203_b_v7_ae.jpg

Back in the mid-70's, my college roommate and I were invited next door to watch a documentary on the Old South. It included graphic footage of beatings and lynchings. We all watched patiently and without comment. Afterwards, we all had a very frank and intelligent discussion about race and race relations.

And there we were, my roommate and I, in a room with a half dozen of our black friends. I'll never forget the experience. That was a time when blacks had self-respect, pride, and dignity. As did we. As we still do.

Blacks nowadays, on the other hand...

Back in the mid-70's, my college roommate and I were invited next door to watch a documentary on the Old South. It included graphic footage of beatings and lynchings. We all watched patiently and without comment. Afterwards, we all had a very frank and intelligent discussion about race and race relations.

And there we were, my roommate and I, in a room with a half dozen of our black friends. I'll never forget the experience. That was a time when blacks had self-respect, pride, and dignity. As did we. As we still do.

I remember going to school in an all black middle school and there were only three of us whites and they played roots in every classroom one week. it was an experience I will never forget too because I got my ass kicked every day that week.

I remember going to school in an all black middle school and there were only three of us whites and they played roots in every classroom one week. it was an experience I will never forget too because I got my ass kicked every day that week.
Well, being that I was in college we just lit up a bowl and passed it around.

Well, being that I was in college we just lit up a bowl and passed it around.
I remember my black dorm mate got radicalized by the bros and he couldn't hang with me anymore. Every time "its because I'm black?" We finally answer every time YES BC you're black!

Forum List

Back