It's Time to Fight Against Black Supremacy

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Liberals loudmouths are all over the airwaves yammering about "White Supremacy", and some are even calling for the US govt to pay 2015 black people, reparations, for things (slavery and Jim Crow) that happened to their ancestors long ago.

My response >>

I don't know of anything that could be called "White Supremacy" going on today. I know of no White Supremacy that anyone living today is being harmed by. And whatever harm was done to black people of long ago generations, that is not something that anyone living today is suffering from. And it is not something that anyone living today is doing.

What I DO KNOW is happening today (and has BEEN HAPPENING for half a century), is blatant racial discrimination against White people in Affirmative action programs. This is Black Supremacy that has pushed the worst racial discrimination in America over the past 50 years, which has discriminated against (by far) the most number of people (whites) >>> ie. Affirmative Action. and they're still doing it right NOW.

And let's not forget he right to loot, riot, trespass, vandalize, start fights etc. and get away with it , as cops are made out to be the bad guys, and told to "stand down"

So when loudmouth fools like Cornell Brooks, president of the NAACP calls for investigations of hate groups, HE should be investigated, and his NAACP, the # 1 hate group in America, that has pushed Affirmative Action for 50 years.

New York is trying with black leaders demanding that black neighborhoods become no go zones for the police. These efforts should be encouraged. Then the black problem will solve itself.

There was a link to a long list of things where blacks get away with all sorts of different things, at the expense of whites. Somebody posted it somewhere in the forum. Does anybody know where ? I'd like to look a that list again. It was a good link (good post)

New York is trying with black leaders demanding that black neighborhoods become no go zones for the police. These efforts should be encouraged. Then the black problem will solve itself.
New York City is a lost cause. New York state, north of the city, is just the opposite.

There was a link to a long list of things where blacks get away with all sorts of different things, at the expense of whites. Somebody posted it somewhere in the forum. Does anybody know where ? I'd like to look a that list again. It was a good link (good post)

You poor, poor white American. How do you do,it?

You poor, poor white American. How do you do,it?
By being retired. (although even now we retired whites still suffer losses$$ from reduced Social Security caused by lesser paying jobs we had to take because of the racist AA pushers)

Never mind how we do it. Just come up with that reparations money. Start peeling those bills, sucker.

Here's Cornell Brooks holding his hands up to say "Hands up. Dont Shoot"

What a dummy.

th

Forum List

Back