Best Damn Country Song Ever Made?

Best damn country song ever written?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No!

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
Some good songs posted here, but while there are best ballads, best dance tunes, best love songs, best tear jerkers, best drinking songs, best fight songs, etc., a true country fan can't really zero in on the best of the best.

If I had to pick one out of the pack, however, I think it would be Garth Brooks' "The Dance." After all this time, it still has power to move me.

A great song....one of the greatest of the new country artists of the last couple of decades.

I think some of the older stuff, Hank Williams....with "Your Cheatin Heart"....that kind of stuff is what I think is really great.

has specific does one need to be to tell the difference in country and bluegrass?

and why dont you get this...you are a yankee.....you are not from the south....therefore there is only one other thing you can be..and that is a yankee...clear enough on that...

I think I'm a half breed, my momma was from the north and my daddy was a southern gentleman.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rvLeCMTofE[/ame]

Isn't Hank Sr. The king of country?

Last edited:
The best country and western song I have ever heard is David Allen Coe's "You never call me by my name."

Forum List

Back