Conservatives and gun laws

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Conservatives are the biggest hypocrites on gun laws. They always push for lighter gun laws in other people's neighborhoods, except tighter gun laws in their own backyards. They then ignore the deterministic effect that poverty has on murder rates. It's the combination of poverty AND guns that produce the high murder rates in the inner cities. For example, they might have loose gun laws in a few rich, white suburbs and still enjoy low crime rates, except those people aren't as likely to be driven into crime as people in poor areas are. Additionally, you have poor white areas with lower crime rates in rural America. However, this ignores the fact that it is the combination of guns AND poverty that produce the high murder rates in the inner city. Ask yourself this: What if the dirt poor hillbillies living in rural, economically depressed farming communities had loose gun laws and access to firearms? Let's put firearms into a large percentage of the homes of poor dirt farmers living in the woods in struggling agricultural communities if loose gun laws are such a great thing...

Conservatives are the biggest hypocrites on gun laws. They always push for lighter gun laws in other people's neighborhoods, except tighter gun laws in their own backyards. They then ignore the deterministic effect that poverty has on murder rates. It's the combination of poverty AND guns that produce the high murder rates in the inner cities. For example, they might have loose gun laws in a few rich, white suburbs and still enjoy low crime rates, except those people aren't as likely to be driven into crime as people in poor areas are. Additionally, you have poor white areas with lower crime rates in rural America. However, this ignores the fact that it is the combination of guns AND poverty that produce the high murder rates in the inner city. Ask yourself this: What if the dirt poor hillbillies living in rural, economically depressed farming communities had loose gun laws and access to firearms? Let's put firearms into a large percentage of the homes of poor dirt farmers living in the woods in struggling agricultural communities if loose gun laws are such a great thing...

You shouldn't drink, or use drugs.....it isn't making your posts any better.

Those rural dirt farmers...aren't shooting each other over facebook insults.....and, dip stick......those rural farmers already have more guns than the democrats in the big cities...and they aren't using them to commit murder.....try doing some basic research.

upload_2017-9-22_23-3-29.jpeg

What makes you think those "poor" dirt farmers don't have firearms?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Ask yourself this: What if the dirt poor hillbillies living in rural, economically depressed farming communities had loose gun laws and access to firearms? Let's put firearms into a large percentage of the homes of poor dirt farmers living in the woods in struggling agricultural communities if loose gun laws are such a great thing...
I live in Texas. We love guns. If you don't have a gun in Texas, you either a fucking yankee or a pussy (I know, same thing). Poor, white Texans have lots of guns and they know how to use them. In fact, most Southern agricultural communities are very loose on gun laws. Bubba and Job Bob don't seem to have the same type of bloodlust you see in Chicago.

It looks to me like the inner-city murder problem is a race or cultural thing.
:dunno:

They don't have them in POOR areas of rural America such as the Appalachian mountains or the struggling areas of the rust belt for example. Rich yuppie areas in Texas might have firearms, except I'm talking about what would happen if the rednecks got their hands on firearms.

They don't have them in POOR areas of rural America such as the Appalachian mountains or the struggling areas of the rust belt for example. Rich yuppie areas in Texas might have firearms, except I'm talking about what would happen if the rednecks got their hands on firearms.

Again...don't drink, use drugs, and then post......it really doesn't help.

You must live in fantasy land. I would like you to point out the area where poor, white people have no guns. Name the place. Don't generalize. I want you to name a town or county with some stats to back it up.

The guns are not the problem. Inner-city thug culture and years of democrat domination is the problem.

Is it just me or has this new poster stumbled out of a giant bowl of vodka and paint chips and fallen into our little forum?

On the other hand, I hereby nominate this OP as the most ridiculous first sentence of 2017. Anyone with me?

Maybe you should run down to Walmart and buy yourself a clue, you might want to pick up a gun while your at it.

Is it just me or has this new poster stumbled out of a giant bowl of vodka and paint chips and fallen into our little forum?

On the other hand, I hereby nominate this OP as the most ridiculous first sentence of 2017. Anyone with me?

I don't think the boy is from around here, what he calls rednecks own the vast majority to the guns in this country.

I am not with anyone who thinks he owns USMessageBoard.

I am not with anyone who thinks he owns USMessageBoard.

Good to know, good to know...

Not sure why you brought that up, but good to know.

Come get them.

Forum List

Back