Best Closing Ever? Trump Zings Cruz For Stealing Carson's Votes In Iowa...

81_17494220160203052201.jpg

RW's raised the bar on smear tactics to "no limits". I could care less what they do to each other or how they do it.

Sticking to the issues takes on new meaning. . Knives and clubs will do ... just entertain me.

RW's raised the bar on smear tactics to "no limits". I could care less what they do to each other or how they do it.

Sticking to the issues takes on new meaning. . Knives and clubs will do ... just entertain me.

So what's your point? No one here ever thought you were gonna vote for a Republican. Your opinions are irrelevant.

I don't agree, actually. Last night's debate was probably the most on task they've been yet. A lot of issues got covered and the mud slinging got held to an acceptable level. What happened with the Cruz campaign in Iowa is another story, but that is just him, not all of them. Conservatives frequently appall me, but I was impressed last night.

I don't agree, actually. Last night's debate was probably the most on task they've been yet. A lot of issues got covered and the mud slinging got held to an acceptable level. What happened with the Cruz campaign in Iowa is another story, but that is just him, not all of them. Conservatives frequently appall me, but I was impressed last night.

Trump wants to bring back a hell of a lot more than waterboarding

Rafael sniffles about his addict sister

Jeb wants to attack NK

and you were imnpressed?

OK, anything you say.

Prediction:

Republican "mainstream" will throw Trumpe under the bus.

Democrat Party will throw Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky under the bus.

Trump, Nutty Old Uncle Bernie and possibly Bloomberg will run as independents.

So the election will be decided according to which party holds the majority in The House of Representatives. Consequently, should you be tempted to sit home election night don't. Get out and vote for U.S. Representative because that's going to be the most important race you're allowed to vote in.

Forum List

Back