Best choice for a laptop?

summer's coming - i want something portable, so i can lounge around outside...

Any suggestions on laptops? Looking at maybe a sony vaio, mostly for reliability sake..

Internet, email, photos, and messaging is pretty much all i use it for.

macbook!!!

LOL ... I think Dis is a little more advanced than a Mac.

True - that's pretty advanced stuff.

summer's coming - i want something portable, so i can lounge around outside...

Any suggestions on laptops? Looking at maybe a sony vaio, mostly for reliability sake..

macbook!!!

Mac's are for people that know how to type and nothing else.

The joy I feel at having my life encapsulated so succinctly is almost overwhelming.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Summer's coming - I want something portable, so I can lounge around outside...

Any suggestions on laptops? Looking at maybe a Sony Vaio, mostly for reliability sake..

Internet, email, photos, and messaging is pretty much all I use it for.

Dell, hands down.

I abused my Dell Inspiron 1100 for 7 years before it finally gave out...and I mean I abused it.

Regardless of what you choose, here is a great website to find deals on laptops.

Digital Deals - The Internet Source For BARGAINS

You have to search the archives for both "laptop" and "notebook" and the deals don't last long but they do often repeat, so keep your eyes peeled and check the site a couple time a day. Some offers are only hour long.

editsmiley.gif
I have bought a lot of stuff thru this site and never had a problem...they have always given me a coupon code and I go directly to the site on my own (like Dell.com or Newegg.com) and plug in the code.

Last edited:
Summer's coming - I want something portable, so I can lounge around outside...

Any suggestions on laptops? Looking at maybe a Sony Vaio, mostly for reliability sake..

Internet, email, photos, and messaging is pretty much all I use it for.

Dell, hands down.

I abused my Dell Inspiron 1100 for 7 years before it finally gave out...and I mean I abused it.

Regardless of what you choose, here is a great website to find deals on laptops.

Digital Deals - The Internet Source For BARGAINS

You have to search the archives for both "laptop" and "notebook" and the deals don't last long but they do often repeat, so keep your eyes peeled and check the site a couple time a day. Some offers are only hour long.

editsmiley.gif
I have bought a lot of stuff thru this site and never had a problem...they have always given me a coupon code and I go directly to the site on my own (like Dell.com or Newegg.com) and plug in the code.

I can't do Dell.. I have this itsy-bitsy problem with being told what I *have* to do...(Dell parts must be replaced/upgraded with Dell parts, you must deal with Dell customer service, etc..) :redface:

I'm very bad at being told what to do...

Instead of sony viao you should use dell laptops since they are quite better than that of sony laptop both in specification as well as in looks..
138l1103.jpg

who cares what the box says. If you aren't a computer geek they all pretty much run intel chips on microsoft operating system. I prefer macs because they're a lot easier to use and imo last longer. (you get what you pay for...) cheap $399 dell special will probably be good for about a year before the battery is on the fritz or you've DL too much spyware from pr0n sites and it's slower than molasses in january.

Forum List

Back