Best choice for a laptop?

CLEARLY less than 1% of the fucking market!

:rofl:

or, shall I post THAT piece of evidence again?

again, ignorant people who can't put their own Fuel Filter into their own cars don't mean facts are not facts.

what.. did a cock just squirt at you and convince you otherwise?

You're a sad little boy, aren't you? Really.. Try communicating on an adult level, without the temper tantrums.. Just because you're too stupid to think outside the box...

My guess is the little penguin dude is just a big bully, and you're afraid.

I am wondering if every time he isn't posting he is busy replacing his keyboard.

uh, who are you trying to point at you hermaphrodite? I get it: fat chicks like you don't get laid so you bust out masterbation jokes to facilitate your OS failure. profound.

:clap2:

You're a sad little boy, aren't you? Really.. Try communicating on an adult level, without the temper tantrums.. Just because you're too stupid to think outside the box...

oh yes. NOTHING says intimidating like..... 1% of the market share!

maybe it's time for you to suck another upLOAD....

Is that the best you have? Another insult having nothing to do with the discussion?

oh, you mean like "You're a sad little boy, aren't you?"

gosh.. if only I could manage your posting standard!

:lol:

old skool programmers

come on bitch. stop waffling and take my bet

If I cared I'd go back and actually find out what bet you are talking about, but I don't even care enough to find that out. That's your flaw, to you everything has to be one or the other, it's a serious flaw. Face the facts, Linux is still the most secure and trouble free OS, even Apple is seeing this. Phones use Linux OS even, you just don't know it because *gasp* you are not really into the "scene", really though, you can learn about computers for real sometime, just talk to people who write code for them instead of reading headlines for a change.

oh, NOW you are some kind of programming SCENESTER! A proverbial fucking EMO with a keyboard!

It's pretty obvious why you wont take my bet, fatty arbuckle. :thup:

I am wondering if every time he isn't posting he is busy replacing his keyboard.

uh, who are you trying to point at you hermaphrodite? I get it: fat chicks like you don't get laid so you bust out masterbation jokes to facilitate your OS failure. profound.

Herm-whatever ... hmm ... that's a new one, but meh, better than being an imputent little boy like you I guess.
Mac OS X Hacked - Vista SP1 Hacked - Ubuntu Linux Survives Unscathed - From hacking contest - Softpedia
Face the real facts kid.

Herm-whatever ... hmm ... that's a new one, but meh, better than being an imputent little boy like you I guess.
Mac OS X Hacked - Vista SP1 Hacked - Ubuntu Linux Survives Unscathed - From hacking contest - Softpedia
Face the real facts kid.

uh, wtf does "imputent" mean?

I have the facts, ****. 1% doesn't rock any boats. Neither do asexual fatties rolling around in the flour of their own OPINION just to find the wet spot of their favorite OS.

:thup:

oh yes. NOTHING says intimidating like..... 1% of the market share!

maybe it's time for you to suck another upLOAD....

Is that the best you have? Another insult having nothing to do with the discussion?

This from the guy who started insulting right out of the gate? Really? *shrug* That'll pay your bills. Guess who's never in danger of being replaced at work? Hint: It's not you. Monkeys can do your job. :)

Face the real facts kid.

I have the facts, ****. 1% doesn't rock any boats. Neither do asexual fatties rolling around in the flour of their own OPINION just to find the wet spot of their favorite OS.

Dodging still? Again, 1% is the number of computers sold with that particular OS, not the number of users. When you don't have many options you buy what you can overwrite.

This from the guy who started insulting right out of the gate? Really? *shrug* That'll pay your bills. Guess who's never in danger of being replaced at work? Hint: It's not you. Monkeys can do your job. :)

...and posting evidence.. don't forget that little FACT....

and, red, you might want to re-evaluate just how specialized and necessary your penis upload is before you go out and buy a 'vette any time soon. People like me make people like your bunk mechanic pillowtalker obsolete.

the more you know.

Face the real facts kid.

Dodging still? Again, 1% is the number of computers sold with that particular OS, not the number of users. When you don't have many options you buy what you can overwrite.

The more you keep posting that the more laughable you become.. do you really think I can't find more sources that clarify how abysmal is your 1%? Holy SHIT it's fucking hilarious that you seem to think finite statistics are some kind of Illuminati conspiracy!

like I said, bitch. Take my bet. We both know that you are too much of a pussy to put your account where your fanboi opinion is but.. hey... i'm sure this is just another arm of the MS cabal!

and, red, you might want to re-evaluate just how specialized and necessary your penis upload is before you go out and buy a 'vette any time soon. People like me make people like your bunk mechanic pillowtalker obsolete.

the more you know.

I expect you might want to try a little harder, then. You're failing.

the more you know.

...not when the numbers support my position.

Again, your entire thread input is why second opinions are necessary.

the more you know.

Money talks, cupcake. Oh, wait. Nobody but you knows anything.. :rofl:

What do you make per year for "running the computer department" in your little "hr cubicle"? Your little Winblows buddies are making what.. $50k a year, *maybe*? Why? When Linux knowledge nets more than 120k a year?

You must not be working for the money, but because you like your job, huh?

What do you make per year for "running the computer department" in your little "hr cubicle"? Your little Winblows buddies are making what.. $50k a year, *maybe*? Why? When Linux knowledge nets more than 120k a year?

indeed, but money can, AND CLEARLY HAS, been wasted. Not just me, ya fugly redhead, but every piece of EVIDENCE i've posted. sucks to me you, eh stepchild?

waving around your paycheck doesn't make your cars less of a lemon, ya cocker spaniel. Again, your entire thread input is exactly why second opinions are necessary. Hell, it doesn't take an expert to CON an ignorant end user. I bet Snake Oil Salesmen made a nice living out in the old west too.

indeed. I love my job. Clearly, we should all strive to be as much of a fucking housewife hiding behind the scheisty business ventures of her pillow talker like you!

Last edited:
The average consumer doesn't care about percentage of market share. That is a meaningless point, when speaking about security, reliability, and openness. The average consumer has been sold Microsoft Windows for years. That is all they know.

Just because a product is popular, that doesn't necessarily mean it is a good product. Cigarettes and booze have high market shares. At the same time, both of those products are dangerous.

indeed, but money can, AND CLEARLY HAS, been wasted. Not just me, ya fugly redhead, but every piece of EVIDENCE i've posted. sucks to me you, eh stepchild?

waving around your paycheck doesn't make your cars less of a lemon, ya cocker spaniel. Again, your entire thread input is exactly why second opinions are necessary. Hell, it doesn't take an expert to CON an ignorant end user. I bet Snake Oil Salesmen made a nice living out in the old west too.

indeed. I love my job. Clearly, we should all strive to be as much of a fucking housewife hiding behind the scheisty business ventures of her pillow talker like you!

Housewife? Sheer ignorance on your part, cupcake. But, you keep roaring ignorance.

Scheisty business ventures? :rofl:

Anyone ever come right out and tell you that you're a fucking idiot?

Tell me.. You use Mozilla? Cause "Netscape Navigator" and "Internet Explorer" used to be where it was at, too... Now they're pretty much nonexistent.

The average consumer doesn't care about percentage of market share. That is a meaningless point, when speaking about security, reliability, and openness. The average consumer has been sold Microsoft Windows for years. That is all they know.

Just because a product is popular, that doesn't necessarily mean it is a good product. Cigarettes and booze have high market shares. At the same time, both of those products are dangerous.

He likes to ignore those facts. Otherwise he'd have to fess up to now knowing anything. ;)

We know this because I already pointed out that what's popular doesn't mean what's better, as well as the fact about Microsucks.

No offense, but fighting for whatever number of pages so far over OS is ridiculous.

Windows has it's flaws, Mac has it's flaws, and Linux has it's flaws. How do I know? I've had experience with all three and owned a PC and Mac.

Linux isn't the mega human invincible OS that KK you seem to be promoting for example. That was one of my biggest "wtf" moments while reading this entire thread. The only reason why Linux has avoided the amount of hackers and everything so far is the same reason why Mac has. The majority of people don't have either system. Even less people have Linux. Hackers are not going to waste their time or making viruses for systems that people don't even bother to really use.

Linux people who believe such crock of theories are in for a rude awakening one day along with Mac Users who believe such things. Oh, and as I type this, I'm typing from my Macbook Pro Laptop while my HP Desktop sits in front of me.

Last edited:
No offense, but fighting for whatever number of pages so far over OS is ridiculous.

Windows has it's flaws, Mac has it's flaws, and Linux has it's flaws. How do I know? I've had experience with all three and owned a PC and Mac.

Linux isn't the mega human invincible OS that KK you seem to be promoting for example. That was one of my biggest "wtf" moments while reading this entire thread. The only reason why Linux has avoided the amount of hackers and everything so far is the same reason why Mac has. The majority of people don't have either system. Even less people have Linux. Hackers are not going to waste their time or making viruses for systems that people don't even bother to really use.

Linux people who believe such crock of theories are in for a rude awakening one day along with Mac Users who believe such things. Oh, and as I type this, I'm typing from my Macbook Pro Laptop while my HP Desktop sits in front of me.

Wow ... the number of viruses is because of popularity, not what can and cannot be hacked. Hacking is not dependent on viruses at all. Have you tried to hack Linux (if you happen to know how to hack)? The OS on the other side only matters because of the amount and type of security. Again I recommend, until you actually use it extensively, you really shouldn't make such assumptions. The reason Linux/Unix is almost unhackable is because of the directory system, which hackers need to get through in order to find the information. Unless there is a program installed in the system that bypasses the normal operating structure of the directories (ie a back door) you cannot get into certain directories without a password, you can even seclude directories from the super user password and make them accessible only with a unique password. Windoze has that option but does not use it, while Linux not only uses it but it's integrated into the system. As for viruses, you have to install them yourself, so as long as you stick with trusted sources, you won't get one, period. Everything that is being installed on Linux has to be given permission to access the system directories or they simply cannot infect your system, even if they are saved in a temporary location, all you have to do is reboot in safe mode and delete them at worst, but rarely even that is required.

I can go on and on explaining this, because I am horrible at explaining it to people who have never used something, but again, until you have used them all extensively or written code for them, you just don't know. I have tried to write viruses for Linux, simply to test security, it's a bitch and a half, but for Windoze I can write them very easily. Even the ones I can write for Linux they still have to piggy back on another program, which the user has to allow it to be installed.

Wow ... the number of viruses is because of popularity, not what can and cannot be hacked. Hacking is not dependent on viruses at all. Have you tried to hack Linux (if you happen to know how to hack)? The OS on the other side only matters because of the amount and type of security. Again I recommend, until you actually use it extensively, you really shouldn't make such assumptions. The reason Linux/Unix is almost unhackable is because of the directory system, which hackers need to get through in order to find the information. Unless there is a program installed in the system that bypasses the normal operating structure of the directories (ie a back door) you cannot get into certain directories without a password, you can even seclude directories from the super user password and make them accessible only with a unique password. Windoze has that option but does not use it, while Linux not only uses it but it's integrated into the system. As for viruses, you have to install them yourself, so as long as you stick with trusted sources, you won't get one, period. Everything that is being installed on Linux has to be given permission to access the system directories or they simply cannot infect your system, even if they are saved in a temporary location, all you have to do is reboot in safe mode and delete them at worst, but rarely even that is required.

I can go on and on explaining this, because I am horrible at explaining it to people who have never used something, but again, until you have used them all extensively or written code for them, you just don't know. I have tried to write viruses for Linux, simply to test security, it's a bitch and a half, but for Windoze I can write them very easily. Even the ones I can write for Linux they still have to piggy back on another program, which the user has to allow it to be installed.

No offense but unless you are the Goddess of Hacking, just because you have a bitch of a time doing it, doesn't mean others do. My point was all about popularity. Let Linux get to Windows number of users, then come back to me and tell me it doesn't get hacked or rarely gets viruses.

My other point is don't put Linux up to that high of a point. Because it is a long way down.

Last edited:

No offense but unless you are the Goddess of Hacking, just because you have a bitch of a time doing it, doesn't mean others do. My point was all about popularity. Let Linux get to Windows number of users, then come back to me and tell me it doesn't get hacked or rarely gets viruses.

My other point is don't put Linux up to that high of a point. Because it is a long way down.

If it does, then we'll see, but I seriously doubt it. All the hackers contests keep demonstrating that it's almost impossible. Even then, that is off my original point, which was that what OS you like is a personal choice. The only real flaws with Linux is that the end users are still afraid and confused by it, but it's taking strides and becoming a common OS for PCs almost as fast as Windoze did, only without the benefit Windoze had being the first mainstream desktop environment. Which is thanks to Ubuntu. Also, MacOS will be integrating more Linux code now, Steve sees the trend of open source and is trying to take advantage of it, I hope he's successful. People need to learn there are other options out there, not just the over priced crap that Microsucks products have become. ;)

Forum List

Back