Best Canadian band?

There is no such thing as a "best canadian band." It does not and never will exist.

Chrissake, don't you people think any more complex than simplistic rockenroll wankers? Eh?

Boy this is hard because I have to go between favorite and the best. Rush and Triumph would hit my best but along with acts you guys probably don't know. April Wine. Just a killer. Gypsy Queen. That song takes me away.

My Helix. I promoted those guys. Rock You will kill you. Deep cuts the knife one of the best rock ballads. I still can't believe Paul's is dead. Days of heaven for me. Raw metal. And talk about live. Sweet lord what a band.

Then punk. My Forgotten Rebels. Mickey de Sadist was a freaking genius. The band was a blast. I had so much fun working with these guys.

Oh and hehehey hey. Tom Cochrane. Chilliwack. Oh so many. Got to go cut the lawn. Don't get me started on the west. Street Heart.

Thanks for the thread.

Whoooooooo hoooooooooooo and Blue Peter. And Carol Pope and Rough Trade with the classic High School Confidential. Oh cripes. I have to do the lawn.

Forum List

Back