Best butt handing to Meryl Streep and you would not believe who it comes from!

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Piers Freaking Morgan!

Number one. I generally can't stand this guy. But this is proof of the old saying, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Civilization must be ending because I agree 100% with something said by Piers the Jerk Morgan!

Interesting thing is Morgan (as far as I know) is no Trump fan, and he's a far left gun grabbing liberal. So if he can see this, what is stopping the left in this country from seeing it? Living in a their secluded complete bubble is why.

Piers Morgan: Meryl Streep’s ‘Hypocritical’ Golden Globes Speech Was ‘Worst Performance of Her Career’

Last night, Streep received a Lifetime Achievement award at the Golden Globes, and chose the moment to launch a very personal attack on Donald Trump.

She began by saying that Hollywood, foreigners and the press are ‘the most vilified segments of American society right now’.

At which point the cameras panned out to hundreds of the richest, most privileged people in American society sitting in the audience in their $10,000 tuxedos and $20,000 dresses, loudly cheering this acknowledgement of their dreadful victimhood.

She then said that if all the ‘outsiders and foreigners’ were kicked out of Hollywood, ‘you’ll have nothing to watch but football and mixed martial arts, which are not the arts.’

Wow.

I haven’t heard such elitist snobbery since Hillary Clinton branded Trump supporters ‘a basket of deplorables’.

But putting all that to one side for a moment – and if Trump WAS mocking a man’s disability then I agree it was disgraceful – let’s move to what Streep said next: ‘Disrespect invites disrespect. Violence incites violence. When the powerful use their position to bully others, we all lose.’

At this point, I laughed out loud with incredulity.

Not at the words themselves, which are laudable.

No, it was at the hypocrisy.

You’d be hard-pushed to find an industry that encourages more disrespect and violence than Hollywood.

www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/01/09/piers-morgan-meryl-streeps-hypocritical-golden-globes-speech-worst-performance-career/

Spot on! Spot on! :clap::clap::clap:

Piers Freaking Morgan!

Number one. I generally can't stand this guy. But this is proof of the old saying, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Civilization must be ending because I agree 100% with something said by Piers the Jerk Morgan!

Interesting thing is Morgan (as far as I know) is no Trump fan, and he's a far left gun grabbing liberal. So if he can see this, what is stopping the left in this country from seeing it? Living in a their secluded complete bubble is why.

Piers Morgan: Meryl Streep’s ‘Hypocritical’ Golden Globes Speech Was ‘Worst Performance of Her Career’

Last night, Streep received a Lifetime Achievement award at the Golden Globes, and chose the moment to launch a very personal attack on Donald Trump.

She began by saying that Hollywood, foreigners and the press are ‘the most vilified segments of American society right now’.

At which point the cameras panned out to hundreds of the richest, most privileged people in American society sitting in the audience in their $10,000 tuxedos and $20,000 dresses, loudly cheering this acknowledgement of their dreadful victimhood.

She then said that if all the ‘outsiders and foreigners’ were kicked out of Hollywood, ‘you’ll have nothing to watch but football and mixed martial arts, which are not the arts.’

Wow.

I haven’t heard such elitist snobbery since Hillary Clinton branded Trump supporters ‘a basket of deplorables’.

But putting all that to one side for a moment – and if Trump WAS mocking a man’s disability then I agree it was disgraceful – let’s move to what Streep said next: ‘Disrespect invites disrespect. Violence incites violence. When the powerful use their position to bully others, we all lose.’

You’d be hard-pushed to find an industry that encourages more disrespect and violence than Hollywood.

www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/01/09/piers-morgan-meryl-streeps-hypocritical-golden-globes-speech-worst-performance-career/

I truly disagree with Piers on especially gun control, but the man is truly brilliant and has the most amazing ability to scathingly review his counterparts on the left.

BTW Piers has been right from the get go a Trump supporter. He's taken a lot of heat on his positions re: Trump but he is a diehard friend and fan of the Donald.

Risky position for him to take, but it didn't matter. Morgan stuck with him thru thick and thin.

Several posts on this non-story already but --

trumpery said he likes Meryl Streep and 'she's a fine person too'. I think it was in Forbes.

But, yeah, I'm sure her heart is broken and she'll never get another part.

Who cares?

Here's what is important - We've seen this sorry ass, small handed, insecure, fearful little boy (according to melania) bully go after others for no other reason than he didn't like what they said or wrote. He went after Twitter, Boeing, Carrier, Ford (and then lied about it) and their stocks fell or they suffered in other ways.

That's has been his MO since daddy set him up with $200 to $500 to beat up the other kids. Yes, its sick and sad but --

Think about that.

The president of the United States going after other Americans, trying to harm them, their business, their financial futures, their families and on and on and on.

The president.

Without hate, you got nothin'.

Including a credible link to the story.

Yeah, he did attack the most famous and arguably the best actress but look who the RWNJ traitors (and wow - FAKE christians ^^^) are quoting.

Tabloids and RW fake news sites.

Piers Freaking Morgan!

Wow.

I truly disagree with Piers on especially gun control, but the man is truly brilliant and has the most amazing ability to scathingly review his counterparts on the left.

BTW Piers has been right from the get go a Trump supporter. He's taken a lot of heat on his positions re: Trump but he is a diehard friend and fan of the Donald.

Risky position for him to take, but it didn't matter. Morgan stuck with him thru thick and thin.

That's surprising.

I did not know Piers was a Trump supporter.

I, also, loathe his positions on gun control.

Maybe he's woken up too. Perhaps Brexit came him a clue.

Forum List

Back