best bet for the Republicans to beat Hilary

jtw4796

Rookie
Sep 29, 2011
To me the best thing that could happen for the Republicans right now is for everyone to drop out but Cruz and Trump. I believe Cruz could take Trump in a 2 man race. I also believe that there is noway Trump can beat Hilary. To win a candidate will need Independents and a good showing from the Hispanics and he is not doing well with them. He needs to convince them that he is not Racist, a bigot, and a hypocrite. I still say a Trump win will distroy the Republican party. Honestly I want a President willing to work with both Republicans and Democrats. I have never voted Democrat in my life and will not start this year but if Trump gets the nomination I will vote 3rd party. I do see him being a Bigot when he gets mad if someone happens to disagree with him at his rallies. I also think he is a Hypocrite when he says he is a Christian then a few days later he says he never has to ask for forgiveness. You cannot be a Christian without asking for forgiveness. Seems like he is changing positions on issues every few days. Honestly he scares me. I worry a Trump Presidency will lose us Friends all over the world and we will be in a war. I also question his reasons for running. After all wasn't he a Democrat and a friend to the Clintons at onetime and didn't he contribute to Bills Campaign in the 90s.

Cruz is probably the most hated sob in this country by the moderates that the republicans need to win. The guys insane.
Then the Republicans are in trouble because I do not believe many moderates will vote for trump. I heard months ago that the only Republican hilary is worried about is Rubio and since it is a longshot he will win the nomination where does that leave us but with Hilary as President.I still think that Trump has almost 0 chance of winning.

Forum List

Back