Bernie Staffer: Guillotine the Rich, Send Republicans to Re-education Camps

Pretty bold goals for these extreme Leftists.... killing the rich, re-educating, confiscating wealth, “armed revolution.” Sounds like as much as they hate guns for law abiding citizens, they have no problems using guns for their cause.

This is no joke people. They have went way too far. They are already been attacking and killing. Want me to list the cases?

What point do we fight back? Cause I will say this about that. That is what the propagandists in the globalist media are waiting for.

Look at the lies they spread about Charlottesville. Complete propaganda and a lie that is passed around still. Look at how the democrats and media declared states of "emergency" in order to rile up the base about the white supremacist rallies last week.

The point is this will and has already gotten bloody. They are the ones attacking us. They are the ones bringing it to a violent stage. There will be no choice but to attack back and when it happens there cannot be any let up. Cause the liars will blame the right like they always do. All while they either ignore or glorify the ones that attack us as "freedom fighters" carrying on Robin Hood's dream.

This is where we are at. What now?

Pretty much summarizes how every Leftist thinks.
As Trump says, they’re not after me, they’re after you.

Twitter
Um, isn't Bernie rich
very_confused-1375.gif
Millionaire, 3 homes including a Lakeside Dacha.

Forum List

Back