Bernie Sanders:

Having heard Bernie speak on issues and answer questions from listeners several dozen times over the years...I would seriously consider voting for him for any office.

The potential field of presidential candidates for the Democratic Party is very strong. I think Clinton, Biden and Sanders are all likely to run. O'Malley, Schweitzer and Gillebrand are possiblities. Dean might run if Sanders does not. And if Clinton declines, expect Warner and possibly Klobuchar to give it a go.

Compare that to the circus over in the GOP tent.

Having heard Bernie speak on issues and answer questions from listeners several dozen times over the years...I would seriously consider voting for him for any office.

The potential field of presidential candidates for the Democratic Party is very strong. I think Clinton, Biden and Sanders are all likely to run. O'Malley, Schweitzer and Gillebrand are possiblities. Dean might run if Sanders does not. And if Clinton declines, expect Warner and possibly Klobuchar to give it a go.

Imagine a President that isn't owned by big money:eusa_clap: I would never have believed a Z grade movie actor would be elected President, nor a couple of DUI convicts, yet it happened. Nor a VP that shot a human after boozing up at BRUNCH, then split the scene; yet Cheney still has legions of lemmings.

Imagine a President that isn't owned by big money:eusa_clap: I would never have believed a Z grade movie actor would be elected President, nor a couple of DUI convicts, yet it happened. Nor a VP that shot a human after boozing up at BRUNCH, then split the scene; yet Cheney still has legions of lemmings.

Or a completely inexperienced Senator who Voted "Present" more than anything else.

Sanders, Warren and Dean all fit that bill. Biden as well.

Or a completely inexperienced Senator who Voted "Present" more than anything else.

He's experienced now. Are you impressed?

He sure is, his "experience" has run this country further into the ground than Bush did, VERY impressive.

Not a disgrace like electing a theif & a batterer, both of whom had multiple criminal charges connected with their drunkeness. Still not a great background either. A candidate that isn't telegenic would be a relief.

Not a disgrace like electing a theif & a batterer, both of whom had multiple criminal charges connected with their drunkeness. Still not a great background either. A candidate that isn't telegenic would be a relief.

Or a Serial Sexual Predator, right?

He sure is, his "experience" has run this country further into the ground than Bush did, VERY impressive.

If that were remotely true, we'd have so etching to discuss. As it is...not so much. I understand that your desire to paint Obama as "worse than Bush" is very strong. You are still embarrassed by your support of that idiot. But....it doesn't fly. It doesn't even hop.....Roo.

If that were remotely true, we'd have so etching to discuss. As it is...not so much. I understand that your desire to paint Obama as "worse than Bush" is very strong. You are still embarrassed by your support of that idiot. But....it doesn't fly. It doesn't even hop.....Roo.

Sorry kid, he is worse than Carter who is worse than Bush.

You just aren't smart enough or un-partisan enough to admit it.

You'll have no choice soon though, the reckoning is coming.

It was going to come with Bush too...but the Bamster postponed it by quadrupling the stimulus.

One cannot forever prop up the "richest 1%" with 85 trillion a month of "pretend" money forever.

It's coming.

Forum List

Back