Bernie Sanders Sells Out and Supports the War Bitch

He ran as the anti-establishment Democrat then endorsed the ultimate establishment candidate. There's no message in that except he lied. It was just his campaign schtick
Bernie Sanders Booed By House Democrats For Refusal To Endorse Hillary Clinton | Huffington Post

He didn't lie. As much as you and the Democrats may wish those issues went away, they didn't. The Democrats will pay for this.....for years.

Bernie endorsed Hitlary. What exactly don't you grasp about that you partisan hack?
Bernie stated upfront what his intentions were if he lost, everyone who supported him knew what he would do. He didn't lie.

So he said when he was the anti-establishment candidate that he was the establishment candidate and if he lost he'd endorse Hillary, the ultimate establishment candidate?

M...kay?
When did he say he was anti establishment?

Um ... OK?

Bernie Sanders Booed By House Democrats For Refusal To Endorse Hillary Clinton | Huffington Post

He didn't lie. As much as you and the Democrats may wish those issues went away, they didn't. The Democrats will pay for this.....for years.

Bernie endorsed Hitlary. What exactly don't you grasp about that you partisan hack?

He did exactly what he said he would do. You can keep repeating the same shit over and over again............it doesn't mean the issues go away simply because you denounce him.

He said "exactly what he said he would do?" Seriously? When did he say by being the anti-establishment candidate ... he was going to endorse ... the establishment candidate?

Kaz?

Yes?
2dy4r0V

He did exactly what he said he would do. You can keep repeating the same shit over and over again............it doesn't mean the issues go away simply because you denounce him.

He said "exactly what he said he would do?" Seriously? When did he say by being the anti-establishment candidate ... he was going to endorse ... the establishment candidate?

Kaz?

Yes?
2dy4r0V

Explain what this has to do with Bernie endorsing the ultimate establishment candidate?

Kaz?

Yes?
2dy4r0V

Explain what this has to do with Bernie endorsing the ultimate establishment candidate?

I did. A couple of times. This is what we are left with. Now you're just trolling me.

Bernie stated upfront what his intentions were if he lost, everyone who supported him knew what he would do. He didn't lie.

So he said when he was the anti-establishment candidate that he was the establishment candidate and if he lost he'd endorse Hillary, the ultimate establishment candidate?

M...kay?

Um ... OK?
I digress, he only vowed to abstain from a third party bid.

My point above is that he ran on a platform of clearly defined principles as compared to Trump who is seemingly running on a platform of being anti establishment.

Therefore, it's ok for the Democrats because.....um.......Republicans? Did you think that through?

Yes, I did. you obviously don't because you are some kind of high functioning retard.

Ah......well, now you know why the Democrats are considered pieces of shit. And as long as you know and are ok with that........

That's two.

Last edited:

M...kay?

Um ... OK?
I digress, he only vowed to abstain from a third party bid.

My point above is that he ran on a platform of clearly defined principles as compared to Trump who is seemingly running on a platform of being anti establishment.

He ran on Marxist principles, and no he didn't just agree to not run third party, he endorsed her

Sanders understood sticking to issues was pivotal.
Let's hope he can talk her out of further war in the ME if she is elected.

Yes............the same group of people that out of embarrassment decided the entire country of Russia was at fault? The only thing these neoliberal clowns give a damn about are corporations. Hence, war.
Trump will go to war if elected.

Oh, that totally absolves the Democrats. Innit?

Jake is why Hillary always has a smile on her face
Thrives on ignorance.

Bernie Sanders is right: It’s time to support Hillary Clinton now

Feel the burn...as Bernie Sanders moral compass goes up in flames. Sanders endorses Hillary Clinton who voted for Iraq War for political purposes. Bernie supports the "War Bitch" who was the greatest sell out on the war vote in 2002.
Trump supporters are pissed that Bernie supports Hillary. I'm loving it! #FeelTheBernWithHer
Why should Danders voters support Hillary? She is a globalist free trader, establishment insider, owned by Grorge Soros and Wall Street. Trump is someone who stands up for Ametican jobs against Wall Street special interest as an outsider who is owned by no one.

Forum List

Back