‘Bernie or Bust’: Clinton can’t count on Sanders’ supporters in November

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
Bern it up or burn it down. :dev3: Hillary Rodham Clinton will never make it back into the White House.

Hillary Clinton can’t count on Bernie Sanders’ supporters in November

The movement is called “Bernie or Bust,” and it means just that: If Sen. Bernard Sanders of Vermont loses the Democratic presidential nomination, a group of his supporters will either write in his name in the general election or consider casting their ballot for a Republican. The one thing they certainly won’t do: Vote for Hillary Clinton.

Last edited:
Bern it up or burn it down. :dev3: Millions of Bernie supporters including myself will see to it that Hillary Rodham Clinton never makes it back into the White House.

The movement is called “Bernie or Bust,” and it means just that: If Sen. Bernard Sanders of Vermont loses the Democratic presidential nomination, a group of his supporters will either write in his name in the general election or consider casting their ballot for a Republican. The one thing they certainly won’t do: Vote for Hillary Clinton.
The women, Hillary supporters, usually say: "And she will stand up for women". I wish anybody would ask them : "HOW?" How she's planning to stand up for every dumb woman who is going to drag the ass (or already has dragged it) to vote for a woman-president instead of voting for a good president. They keep repeating all her BS without any thinking. Looks like vagina is the only Hillary's advantage. What a shame...
upload_2016-3-2_12-10-21.png

Last edited:
  • Banned
The Bernie Sanders contingency of the Democrat party must be those same morons who voted for Nader and gave us the 8 year Dubya disaster.

Bernie supporters are big on honesty, an attribute Hillary Clinton is completely devoid of.

The Bernie Sanders constituency is so fucking stupid that there's a 50/50 chance they are fucking up and accidentally voting for Hillary at the polls.

Bern it up or burn it down. :dev3: Millions of Bernie supporters including myself will see to it that Hillary Rodham Clinton never makes it back into the White House.

I completely agree. A lot of them, anyways. Democrats are going to split like the republicans. And soon. I hope.

of course :rolleyes: and the Republican candidate is one peachy clean honest dude, right?

Trump is completely unpredictable and he scares the fuck out of the establishment. I'll take my chances with a live grenade like him over a corrupt Goldman Sachs shill like Hillary Clinton.

I'm a Bernie supporter. I will vote for Hillary if he doesn't get it. I will vote democratic no matter who it is especially if Trumps the Republican choice. :lol:

I'm a Bernie supporter. I will vote for Hillary if he doesn't get it. I will vote democratic no matter who it is especially if Trumps the Republican choice. :lol:

There's no doubt that many Bernie supporters will fall in line and vote for Goldman's puppet. The rest of us? :321:

Confounding, you are probably in the very small number in the Democratic Party who hate HRC more than you hate Trump

Confounding, you are probably in the very small number in the Democratic Party who hate HRC more than you hate Trump

That number is far bigger than you realize, and many hate them equally so they just won't vote.

The women, Hillary supporters, usually say: "And she will stand up for women". I wish anybody would ask them : "HOW?" How she's planning to stand up for every dumb woman who is going to drag the ass (or already has dragged it) to vote for a woman-president instead of voting for a good president. They keep repeating all her BS without any thinking. Looks like vagina is the only Hillary's advantage. What a shame...
View attachment 65587

Beliefs like yours are why the right is known as a bunch of idiots. You build these imaginary stories in your own mind, and then believe them as if they were true.

Hillary is just about close to burying Saunders. So his supporters are going to ignore the general elections. Which could do us all a favor, while the grown ups go against Hillary

Forum List

Back