Bernie BURNS Hillary on Foundation*Breaking News

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Bernie sounds pissed off.. I wonder why? Gee could it be that his nomination was STOLEN by his own?? Perhaps it's all the nasty, vile, bigoted names he was called by the DNC?

Just think.. we've yet to see the new WikiLeaks documents that will be the "October Surprise." It's like Christmas morning every day!! :banana:

Me thinks Bernie supporters are going to pick up on this and DEMAND this BITCH do the right thing. We shall see.

Bernie is the soppiest milk-sop to ever run. He has already become a somewhat distant memory, and his few remaining supporters attending 'Burning-Man', even don't give a shit what he thinks.

Enjoy your 3rd house that you recently bought on the lake Bernie, even tho' you don't deserve it! Maybe your wife can do 'Mama Cass' impressions to help you buy a canoe..............you F'in mongoloid 'tard.

Got to hand it Bernie, he has lasted longer than most "problem people" the Clintons have buried.

I'm sure that meant something to someone---she said to the poster above SL.

Putting personal business in a trust is SOP for presidents. Can we trust that Trump would keep his fingers out of the pot? He's the one that bears watching.

Forum List

Back