Bernie and Donald crazy sides to the same wacky coin

R

rdean

Trump - specifics on nothing. All he has is "I'm great and will do great things". Not even in office and he's already offended half the world.

Bernie - I will triple your taxes to make everything free and my trade policies will cause the cost of consumer items to skyrocket.

That's it in a nut shell and believe me, these are two nuts.

bernie is the future of your party.

I'd like to say you brought this on yourself, but the reality is you brought it on all of us.

thanks, nice to see you are a complete tool

honestly, I'm shocked, for the first time in a long time

I don't know where the "triple your taxes" comes from. His tax plan does call for the top bracket to go from 39.6% to 52% which is still much lower than the top tax rates during the golden era of economic growth

I get why America is upset. From 2001 to 2008, millions of jobs were moved to China and over 40,000 factories were closed. But that was less trade agreements and more tax credits and subsidies given to companies that moved to China. The US Chamber of Commerce, along with GOP Senators and Congressmen, gave seminars in every major city teaching companies how to move to China. You can still find invitations on line.

Regardless of the trade agreements, companies that could move where workers are getting paid $172 a month and don't have to worry about the cost of pollution are going to do it. Especially if they have no scruples.

To me, Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders are two sides of the same coin. Trump is selling Trump bravado. So far, he has made enemies with half the world with his insults. Not a good start. As far as negotiations, you can't compare nuclear negotiations with buying bulk. I think his sketchy tax policies will double the national debt. Not what his followers were hoping for.

And Bernie (everything free) Sanders will never get what he wants from Republicans. And once America finds out the actual cost, probably raising taxes by two or three times to pay for free college and free health care, the middle class isn't going to like all the free stuff. And, the trade agreements. You can't just end them or you will have skyrocketing consumer costs. The middle class will get soaked.

America is angry at our politicians. You had the leadership of one party vowing to do nothing to try to destroy America's first black president. Now, the American people hate all politicians.

Things that need to be fixed, should be fixed. But letting a loose cannon like Trump or a 60's extremist shouting "revolution" run the country is not the answer. Unless people really want to go down the road to disaster.

I don't know where the "triple your taxes" comes from. His tax plan does call for the top bracket to go from 39.6% to 52% which is still much lower than the top tax rates during the golden era of economic growth
Free college, free health care? How much money will that cost. Not even the rich can pay for all that. It has to come from somewhere.

bernie is the future of your party.

I'd like to say you brought this on yourself, but the reality is you brought it on all of us.

thanks, nice to see you are a complete tool

honestly, I'm shocked, for the first time in a long time
Republican obstructionism brought this on all of us. First 8 years of disaster and debt and then obstructionism for another 8 years. 16 years of debacle.

Rubbish. Rump and Sanders are as opposite from each other as it's possible for two candidates to get.

One's a self-infatuated asshole who's spent his whole life wanking his insatiable ego, melting down upon the slightest challenge of it, bullying away everybody he sees who's not Numero Uno and spewing emotional blusterfluff carrying no details at all. The other has spent his whole life standing up or the little guy, hasn't bothered chasing the material, refuses to get in the gutter, letting his principles do the talking, spells out what he has in mind and has been spelling it out for 30+ years.

The comparison then is absurd. The only thing they have in common is that they don't fit the mold of the party they're running in. But that's not a similarity.

Shrillary is on the other side of the Trump coin. Bernie is honest.

Yeah I love Bernie too.... he's like a cute & cuddly, Santa Claus version of Fidel Castro ......I just wish somebody would organize a rescue mission to whatever money grows on trees fantasy land he lives in so I could buy ole Bernie a beer.

Yeah I love Bernie too.... he's like a cute & cuddly, Santa Claus version of Fidel Castro ......I just wish somebody would organize a rescue mission to whatever money grows on trees fantasy land he lives in so I could buy ole Bernie a beer.

-- but how would that impact the monstrous military budget you're already buying now to be the world's swagger stick?

Ah, there's the rub.

-- but how would that impact the monstrous military budget you're already buying now to be the world's swagger stick?

Ah, there's the rub.
Where do you get the preposterous notion that I'm "already buying" the "monstrous" military budget? let me guess; you just make shit up as you go along and hope nobody notices, huh? No wonder you're shilling for ole Bernie, after all making up fairy tales is much more fun than facing economic and moral reality.......

Come on, you'd love to be 'Crazy' like Trump. The man's done very well in life. Now Sanders, that's another story. He didn't hold a job until he was in his forties. That's pretty bizarre. But i think most would love to be 'Crazy' like Trump. It's worked out crazy good for him.

Come on, you'd love to be 'Crazy' like Trump. The man's done very well in life. Now Sanders, that's another story. He didn't hold a job until he was in his forties. That's pretty bizarre. But i think most would love to be 'Crazy' like Trump. It's worked out crazy good for him.

I get the impression that the Donald is a fairly miserable individual given how much effort he puts into trying to convince himself and everybody else how "great" he is... Happy people don't tend to run around all the time boasting about how "great" they are.

The campaign is still young. Unless Hillary gets indicted first, the republican candidate will eviscerate her. Democrats are desperate to hide her psychotic defense of her husband's abuse of women and her role in the "Bimbo Eruption Squad" which was dedicated to using government resources to ruin the lives of women who were molested by her husband.

I get the impression that the Donald is a fairly miserable individual given how much effort he puts into trying to convince himself and everybody else how "great" he is... Happy people don't tend to run around all the time boasting about how "great" they are.

Ha, you'd love to be as 'miserable' as him.

Ummm No, the less I have in common with unethical, unprincipled and amoral scumbags like Trump the happier I am.

Ummm No, the less I have in common with unethical, unprincipled and amoral scumbags like Trump the happier I am.

Well, you don't sound too happy. I think Trump's doing pretty well. I don't think he's miserable. I mean seriously, why would he be?

Ah, there's the rub.
Where do you get the preposterous notion that I'm "already buying" the "monstrous" military budget? let me guess; you just make shit up as you go along and hope nobody notices, huh? No wonder you're shilling for ole Bernie, after all making up fairy tales is much more fun than facing economic and moral reality.......

What's moral reality?

Ah, there's the rub.

You're right --- I was assuming you pay taxes.
Silly of me.

Forum List

Back