Berkeley Whole Foods Get Restraining Order Against Vegans

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
I thought this was from The Onion, Scrappleface or Babylon Bee, but it's real.

What a hoot. The Occupy Movement has gotten so desperate that it is now targeting Whole Foods. Talk about the Left cannibalizing itself.

A Berkeley, California, Whole Foods Market was forced to apply for a blanket restraining order after becoming the target of a radical vegan group hell-bent on "exposing" the natural foods chain's animal welfare violations.

The Guardian reports that Whole Foods filed for the order after a group called Direct Action Everywhere, or DxE, threatened to "Occupy Whole Foods" for the entire month of September, subjecting the store and its shoppers to in-person protests, demonstrations of "animal slaughter," and, perhaps most horrifying, a drum circle.

DxE, which reportedly advocates for "total animal liberation," began the month by unfurling a giant black "Occupy Whole Foods" banner above a group of chanting protesters, but since the order went into effect, DxE has been relegated to handing out pre-printed leaflets from a set of tables just beyond the Whole Foods parking lot...

Whole Foods Forced To Get A Restraining Order Against Berkeley Vegans

I think it’s the lack of fine cheeses is what makes these people go insane. I would cut a fool without diary.

I think it’s the lack of fine cheeses is what makes these people go insane. I would cut a fool without diary.

Our youngest will sit and watch her DVDs and eat an entire 8 oz block of cheese for a snack.

It's a toss up between cheese and Reeses with her

Vegan filth are perhaps the sorriest pieces of human floating sewage chunks wandering around today. Think about the fucked-up mentality it must take for people to become so raging psychotic and delirious over the concept of us MAMMALS drinking MILK. I consider vegan filth every bit the lunatic-fanatics as the Westboro Baptist Church and the rabidly psychotic anti-circumcision assholes you see online: in all cases they are baby tantrum moron, potentially violent criminals driving themselves into a psychotic breakdown over what other people do with their own bodies.

the-first-rule-of-the-club.jpg

Soon as I read this title I knew it would be chuckliscious!

Vegan filth are perhaps the sorriest pieces of human floating sewage chunks wandering around today. Think about the fucked-up mentality it must take for people to become so raging psychotic and delirious over the concept of us MAMMALS drinking MILK. I consider vegan filth every bit the lunatic-fanatics as the Westboro Baptist Church and the rabidly psychotic anti-circumcision assholes you see online: in all cases they are baby tantrum moron, potentially violent criminals driving themselves into a psychotic breakdown over what other people do with their own bodies.

Will, does smoke ever come outta your ears?

I'm just curious.

Will, does smoke ever come outta your ears?

I'm just curious.

No, lol, I'm a very-low emissions guy and when I get enraged my ears spew clouds of this pine/rosemary-scented fresh air. I have a very "green" environmentally friendly body in that regard.

The markets in France and the customers are fighting militant vegans every day.

This is part of the growing mob mentality. A group of protesters can close a restaurant, chase select customers away, wipe away a business. It is axiomatic that this will spread into minute control.

What vegan ignorami are too stupid to understand is that most non-edible household products use some form of animal product in their ingredients at some point or another. Ergo, even if you vegans eat plants only to maintain your sickly, gray-skinned, sunken-eyed, oh-so-cool Gollum look, if you live in a 1st world society, you're still using countless animals products in your daily life you vegans don't have the cerebellum to realize.

Forum List

Back