Berkeley Student and social justice warrior sentenced to 39 years to life

Prove that there is any connection between his murderous activities and his political activism. Ted Bundy was a republican activist but I never saw any connection between his politics and his long and brutal string of murders.

BTW: in general, when did taking a stand for justice in civil society become a bad thing? Even the Pledge of Allegiance pledges faith in our republic "with liberty and justice for all."

You're a bit mixed up. Anyone has a right to their belief. That's just the point. Associated with left wing ideology is the increasing presence of violent intolerance.

Jo

Prove that there is any connection between his murderous activities and his political activism. Ted Bundy was a republican activist but I never saw any connection between his politics and his long and brutal string of murders.

BTW: in general, when did taking a stand for justice in civil society become a bad thing? Even the Pledge of Allegiance pledges faith in our republic "with liberty and justice for all."
Ted Bundy killed women because his insanity compelled him to kill women. Pablo killed two women who disagreed with him politically. He believes the entire country should be annihilated. He wasn't taking a stand for justice. If you think he was, perhaps you can get an adjoining room.

You wrote that Ted Bundy did what he did because of insanity, but this guy was sentenced to be confined in a psych ward, so he obviously suffers from some form of insanity as well. There is no mention in the linked article (which, I note, was from Breitbart, a highly questionable source), that his murders were connected to his victims' political views.

But you ignore my question as to why the right-wingers mock those people who are concerned that justice be done? Seeking justice is supposed to be a a noble endeavor upholding an American value so important that it is enshrined in the Pledge of Allegiance as originally written.
What justice was he standing for?

Forum List

Back