Berkeley and Portland are now officially "no-go zones" for free speech

Joy4Uall

VIP Member
Mar 27, 2017
With the cancellation of Milo's speech, and Coulter's speech, and the other incidents in Berkeley, and now with leftists shutting down Portland's Roses Parade (leftists have shut down streets there recently, as well), I think it's official: Berkeley and Portland can now officially be called "no-go zones" for free speech.

This is in addition to the no-go zones in parts of Europe due to Muslims in their ghettos trying to enforce Sharia Law.

The leftist idea-terrorists have won. This is Viewpoint Discrimination - just as bad as racial, or gender, or sexual-orientation discrimination.

Question: what can be done to free up these no-go zones?

Me, I think more speeches/marches right in the belly of the beast is going to be needed. I foresee conservatives organizing like never before to do just that.

Your opinion?

Last edited:
At what point do free-speechers stand up and say no fucking more? The right has never been all that good at that. I think the last one I recall was abortion.

We are officially under communist mob rule.
Yes, these don't seem like the typical annoying whiny Hillary-loving liberals, but these seem more like hard-core Maoists/Castroists, as an example. Hard-core totalitarian thugs. Fortunately these totalitarian thugs are way way FEWER in number than the vast sea of annoying whiny Hillary-loving liberals, so while it does concern me, I think that they are not as big of a threat as we might think - in the short-term that is.

Apparently enough to "scare" the fucking Berkley police. OR is the dean really ANTIFA? Either way, they stood down till pain of death thus ensuring it would happen and it would be violent as fuck.

With the cancellation of Milo's speech, and Coulter's speech, and the other incidents in Berkeley, and now with leftists shutting down Portland's Roses Parade (leftists have shut down streets there recently, as well), I think it's official: Berkeley and Portland can now officially be called "no-go zones" for free speech.

The leftist idea-terrorists have won. This is Viewpoint Discrimination - just as bad as racial, or gender, or sexual-orientation discrimination.

Me, I think more speeches/marches right in the belly of the beast is going to be needed. I foresee conservatives organizing like never before to do just that.

Your opinion?
I doubt it. Conservatives don't often take to the streets. It isn't something I care to fix anyway. Let them live in their little hate bubble universe.

Your opinion?

The proud boys are still going and we're ready to crack skulls to defend the constitution against trust fund commie scum.

At what point do free-speechers stand up and say no fucking more?
I think that day is getting closer.

The Regressive Authoritarians are making their move now to change and control our most important right, a philosophy that's at the very core of this country.

And plenty of honest liberals - REAL liberals - are not going to stand for it, let alone conservatives.

And by the way - this madness is a direct and natural extension of Political Correctness - the Regressives deciding what is and what is not allowed to be said in public.

When they try to minimize the significance of PC, just remember where it's going now. This was predictable.

Last edited:
"Can we stop calling them Antifa, and start calling them Actualfa?"

Home of the Free Speech Movement to now home of the No Speech Movement - wow, that's a full 180.

Forum List

Back