Benghazi: Most people..just dont care! Give it up already.

What did you care more about this weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Benghazi. Maybe Im off, but it just seems that most people just DONT CARE!

The far right is trying desperately to push this as the downfall of Obama.

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

Give it up. It aint stickin'.

They haven't started caring in the last 3 years either....they care less about e-mails.

tee hee
You stayed up until 2:30 Am to post THAT?..
Listen tentacles, Benghazi will be a campaign issue if Hildabeest wins the nomination. It will stick to her like a tube of crazy glue.
BTW, you probably know the whereabouts of Bruce Jenner and Kim fucking fat ass Kardashian more than the last names of your US House Rep and your local State Rep...That's how you libs roll. Live your lives vicariously through the daily doings of people in the front page of the National Enquirer.

No dummy, it won't. When you dumb dumbs were trying to bludgeon Obama with it you bastards didn't even MENTION Hillary. The instant you rightwing losers realized that it didn't work and Obama won the election you IMMEDIATELY pivoted to Hillary, trumping up her name as the cause for all the Phantom wrongs you listed. You dummies are radicals. Dumb far rightwing radicals. Benghazi is a lost issue, and you morons are continuing to beat that dead horse like the partisan idiots you are.

Keep it up. It's fun to watch you lose.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Your quote: - Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man. - Matthew 15:11
Think about your quote as it applies to Obama and WHAT HE TOLD ALL of us that read his book "Dreams of My Father" published July 18,1995!
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time
."

"TACTIC" "Tricks".. to me that meant he was a LIAR and what "cometh out of the mouth, this defileth Obama. - Matthew 15:11
This "trick" or "tactic" of blaming the video for Obama's incompetence that caused the death of 4 Americans "defileth" Obama!

Remember this came from your quote!!
What the heck does any of this have to do with what I said about Hillary?

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Benghazi. Maybe Im off, but it just seems that most people just DONT CARE!

The far right is trying desperately to push this as the downfall of Obama.

I dont know what really did or didn't happen, or even the latest updates. Why? Because I honestly...like most Americans...just dont give a shit that much about it. We shouldn't be in those shitholes anyway.

I can honestly say I care more about what happens this weekend in college football than what happened in Benghazi. Fox has even termed it "Benghazi-Gate".

Give it up. It aint stickin'.

They haven't started caring in the last 3 years either....they care less about e-mails.

tee hee

Dear candycorn
These are not isolated incidents, but continuing ones.

If we don't do something about the causes and problems,
these will keep repeating. Until we do care enough to stop it.

We may "prioritize" WHICH cases to focus on to address the factors going into them.
We may "pick our battles" but until the root causes are resolved,
we all suffer the consequences of wars and social ills. Nobody is untouched.
We have no choice but to resolve these issues, sooner or later,
no matter which cases we focus on in politics and the media.

Those are representative of collective issues going on in many forms.
I find you can't solve one problem in full without eventually solving all other factors related to it.

Yep. Still dont care. I'd rather watch the Alabama vs UGA game and never find out what really happened...than the flip side of that.

Wow, a liberal doesn't care about an Obama scandal. Who saw that coming?

Everybody... LOL, you make it sound like an unexpected case

There were American jets just 90 minutes away on Crete. Why weren't they scrambled to help Americans under attack in Libya?

The response/rescue operation from the CIA annex was launched within 25 or 30 minutes of the initial assault where all the survivors were evacuated, all but one was accounted for. There was concern that he was taken hostage. By 4 in the morning they learned his fate also. By then plans for their evacuation were already under way.

Forum List

Back