Benghazi is a witch hunt

Agreed Votto..
While people should be infuriated those bitches lied to the public and those victims families like that, that is about it.. this shit happens. Just the way it is.

still trying to figure out what they "lied" about.

but I do appreciate the basic sentiment of you and the o/p which is that these hearings are a waste of resources designed to hurt the candidate they're most afraid of.
You don't know what they lied about? Really?

I know what the right *says* they lied about. distinction without a difference.

bush lied us into a war. the right is still defending him.

Everything that politicians do is politically motivated. What tripe to declare that if it's politically motivated, it doesn't count. The reason that murdering whore is being pilloried and investigated is because THE PEOPLE are demanding it. We recognize her for what she is....and we don't want to foot her fucking bills anymore. She can go peacefully or we can throw her in the pokey.

You've already determined she's not guilty of anything and the process just started.

This is the 8 th Investigation joker

Live video: Hillary Clinton testifies before Benghazi committee
Oh My God OMG Elijah Cummings is going pit bull off the leash on Trey Gowdy and the Committee .... I mean there is GOP blood and guts all over the Hearing Room ...

Is that the same Elijah Cummings that thought investigating professional baseball players using steroids was any of the government's business?
They are not talking baseball now chump they are talking "Republican Perfidy" but I repeat myself....

Agreed Votto..
While people should be infuriated those bitches lied to the public and those victims families like that, that is about it.. this shit happens. Just the way it is.

still trying to figure out what they "lied" about.

but I do appreciate the basic sentiment of you and the o/p which is that these hearings are a waste of resources designed to hurt the candidate they're most afraid of.
You don't know what they lied about? Really?

We know lies about what they supposedly lied about.

To the LW cult, she can do anything and nothing should be said.

I've never said that nor have I heard anyone here say that. Name some names.
YOU. You don't have to say it just defend her in anything she does. Actions speak louder than words and your action on this forum do a lot of "speaking".

Then I guess it should be easy for you to find quotes of me blindly supporting her.

Not quotes like this, of course:
The DNC is prepared and expecting Hillary to lose | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You've already determined she's not guilty of anything and the process just started.

and you've already determined she is and don't care about the idiocy and baselessness of the pursuit.

I said they found the witch. Now, they're looking for the proof of what the witch did. My claim of her being a witch has nothing to do with this. She'd be one had it never happened.

Oh My God OMG Elijah Cummings is going pit bull off the leash on Trey Gowdy and the Committee .... I mean there is GOP blood and guts all over the Hearing Room ...

Is that the same Elijah Cummings that thought investigating professional baseball players using steroids was any of the government's business?
They are not talking baseball now chump they are talking "Republican Perfidy" but I repeat myself....

Topic is irrelevant. So sad you morons can't think on a higher level. Cummings has a problem with investigating something related to the government but didn't have one investigating something for which the government has no say.

It's not about the topic, it's about the hypocrisy you lefties have when it comes to what you think should and shouldn't be done.

youtube video
no manipulation on susan rices talking points
"we have been transparent"
"I labeled this a terrorist attack"
It is hard to talk about something honestly when everyone is either dishonest or ignorant.

Just a reminder of what the REPUBLICANS already know, while they're trying to convince you they need to know so much more:

House panel finds no intelligence failure in Benghazi attacks

An investigation by the Republican-led House Intelligence Committee has concluded that the CIA and U.S. military responded appropriately to the attacks on U.S. facilities in Benghazi, Libya, in 2012, dismissing allegations that the Obama administration blocked rescue attempts during the assault or sought to mislead the public afterward.

The reason that murdering whore is being pilloried and investigated is because THE PEOPLE are demanding it. We recognize her for what she is....

no, only the deranged hillary haters...

you'll see what "the people" really think of hillary next november. :thup:

youtube video
It is hard to talk about something honestly when everyone is either dishonest or ignorant.

All of that has been comprehensively demolished in previous threads on this. Go read them.
How was it demolished? With propaganda?
That's what the fuckers were claiming and it all was bullshit.

In answer to my own question, for anyone who is interested:

Has the State Department made any changes as a result of the Benghazi attack?

An internal Accountability Review Board that investigated the Benghazi attack made 29 recommendations to correct deficiencies within the State Department that contributed to the deaths of Ambassador Stevens and 3 other Americans on 9/11/12. The State department stated recently that it is taking steps to implement many of these but that 'implementing the board's 29 recommendations will require "fundamentally reforming the organization in critical ways".'

5 of these changes include:

• State created a new position of deputy assistant secretary for high threat programs in the Bureau of Diplomatic Security. This senior manager will be responsible for ensuring high-threat posts receive focused attention.

• State created 151 new diplomatic security positions, and filled 113. The remainder were to be filled in 2014.

• The Defense Department assigned an additional 35 Marine security detachments to U.S. diplomatic facilities and created a rapid response unit comprised of nine squads of battle-ready Marines trained in close quarters combat.

• Increased training for diplomatic security agents, revised the department's high threat tactical course, and added fire survival training to the list of requirements at high-threat posts.

• Installed new personal safety equipment, surveillance cameras, firefighting equipment and reflective tape in safe havens at high-threat posts.

LINK: Five changes State Department has made since Benghazi

....unfortunately I did not see 'Do NOT hire TERRORISTS to protect US Ambassadors' as one of the 'Lessons Learned'...

dc0e67d05a5a0133124a005056a9545d.jpg

I realize that but the chump, or chimp, that did talk about baseball thinking it was OK to do so now complains when talking needs to be done

Many probably know I don't like Hillary, but even I know that the Benghazi proceedings are simply politically motivated. I say this not to discount possible crimes, but to reveal how things in the Federal government work.

The GOP is as concerned with bringing Hillary to justice as the Dims were bringing "W" to justice for war crimes in Iraq. Neither side is interested in justice, because they know that if they pursued justice, then the other party might someday hold them accountable.

No, what we have here are monkeys slinging poo. I readily admit that Hillary is a witch, and probably be in prison a thousand times over for other crimes she probably committed, but to say that these proceedings will ever bring about any kind of justice is just laughable.

The problem with all this is that Clinton hoped to stonewall any investigation and sweep it under the rug like they did when they were in power in the 90's..

Anyone that is going to vote for Clinton is tool and fool, you know the far left drones on this board.

Any hearing in Washington is politically motivated. You know the most important ones into baseball and such..

youtube video

All of that has been comprehensively demolished in previous threads on this. Go read them.
How was it demolished? With propaganda?
That's what the fuckers were claiming and it all was bullshit.

I said, go read the other threads.

The USMB search engine shows 178 threads with the word 'Benghazi' in the title,

and that search only goes back to May 2014.

Forum List

Back