benghazi, Benghazi, BENGHAZI!!!

RealBenghaziScandal_edited-1_zpsde47c007.jpg

For the budget of Embassy security around the world, wouldn't you say that those embassies that had threats against it would get the larger cut of the pie? Especially those in the Middle East? Not in the Hillary State Dept. Even the top Security Personnel were requesting more security for Benghazi.

Thread to keep track of the latest in the trumped-up Benghazi scandal.

Let's start with this...

Lawmakers: No 'stand down' order given in Benghazi attack - Washington Times

Remember the far RW talking point about "Who gave the order to stand down!?!"

Well as you can see above, it's clearly not true. Just as the entire made up scandal is one series of lies and garbage after the next.

More revelations to come, feel free to share...

No scandal? Big surprise. Who could have seen that coming?

Let's start with this...

Well as you can see above, it's clearly not true. Just as the entire made up scandal is one series of lies and garbage after the next.

It ain't over 'till it's over!

the fat lady sang

all that's left in the auditorium is the floor sweeper and cleaning crew...

I wonder if you've ever bothered to read that statement in context.

Johnson: No, again, we were misled that there were supposedly protests and that something sprang out of that -- an assault sprang out of that -- and that was easily ascertained that that was not the fact, and the American people could have known that within days and they didn’t know that.

Clinton: With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime.
In Context: Hillary Clinton's 'What difference does it make' comment | PolitiFact

Of course not.

That would undermine the phoney scandal that is 'Benghazi.'

You can call it a phony scandal. I call it what it is. A tragedy that didn't need to happen.

Let's start with this...

It ain't over 'till it's over!

It never 'started' to begin with.

In Context: Hillary Clinton's 'What difference does it make' comment | PolitiFact

Of course not.

You can call it a phony scandal. I call it what it is. A tragedy that didn't need to happen.

No tragedy 'needs' to happen.

And the tragedy was compounded by you and others on the partisan right seeking to exploit the deaths of Americans for some perceived political gain, by contriving a 'scandal' where none in fact existed.

The minute I heard conservatives claiming the President told them to stand down, the minute I saw the posts on the Ambassador being ganged raped and being dragged through the streets, the minute I saw the right wing claim that Obama was rubbing his hands with pure Joy and Glee while watching a live video of these people being killed....

I KNEW THE RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVES were lying, lying through their teeth to make this in to a scandal for merely political posturing.

Any sane person could see this, especially if they were informed and read the FACTS that were out there....but OHHHHH NOOOOO, the right wing continued on and on and on and on doubling down on their disgusting and unamerican, lies....and millions of tax dollars and dog and pony shows later, the truth will set you free....

But even then, you all still don't accept the truth, so you will be bound and tied up, by your own chosen dogmatic ideology and by the Republican politician gods that you follow....

Personally, I think your actions and false accusations on this are shameful and an embarrassment for America and Americans.

The minute I heard conservatives claiming the President told them to stand down, the minute I saw the posts on the Ambassador being ganged raped and being dragged through the streets, the minute I saw the right wing claim that Obama was rubbing his hands with pure Joy and Glee while watching a live video of these people being killed....

I KNEW THE RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVES were lying, lying through their teeth to make this in to a scandal for merely political posturing.

Any sane person could see this, especially if they were informed and read the FACTS that were out there....but OHHHHH NOOOOO, the right wing continued on and on and on and on doubling down on their disgusting and unamerican, lies....and millions of tax dollars and dog and pony shows later, the truth will set you free....

But even then, you all still don't accept the truth, so you will be bound and tied up, by your own chosen dogmatic ideology and by the Republican politician gods that you follow....

Personally, I think your actions and false accusations on this are shameful and an embarrassment for America and Americans.

Then WHY NO MILITARY AID FORTHCOMING????

Let's start with this...

Thank you. I think I will share, Marc. So, there was no order to stand down? Fine. I will accept that. Now post the link showing there was an order to rescue these men.

Keep in mind during the hearings it was discovered the State Dept was listening in real time to the happenings. But no one has mentioned the efforts to rescue these men,although we have military all over the Middle East.

Incorrect.

The Senate Intelligence Committee report on Benghazi released last January concluded that 'rescue' was not possible:
There were no U.S. military resources in position to intervene in short order in Benghazi to help defend the Temporary Mission Facility and its Annex.

http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/press/record.cfm?id=349314

There is no 'scandal,' no 'cover up,' no 'wrong-doing,' no 'crimes' committed by the president – 'Benghazi' is a contrivance of the partisan right, a failed and pathetic effort by conservatives to 'get rid of Obama.'

Read the report.

Read the report.

Give me YOUR summary!

Of course not.

Tragedy? What do you mean? Wasn't the Ambassador a gay Democrat appointed by a foreign born Democrat.... you should be happy about it.

If the ambassador had been rescued by Obama then he would have been lynched by the Republicans when he got home anyway.
Allowing yourself to be saved by Obama instantly puts the mark of the beast on your forehead.

If the ambassador had been rescued by Obama then he would have been lynched by the Republicans when he got home anyway.
Allowing yourself to be saved by Obama instantly puts the mark of the beast on your forehead.

Not hard to imagine what the GOP reaction would have been to a failed rescue mission.

Of course not.

Tragedy? What do you mean? Wasn't the Ambassador a gay Democrat appointed by a foreign born Democrat.... you should be happy about it.

Sorry to disappoint but I could care less if the man was gay or not. As for that fuck in the WH? Too bad none of the so called journalists ever investigated that SOB. No telling what they would have come up with.

Benghazi is a tragedy that didn't need to happen. They had been asking for more security and were denied. The threats were out there for months. The Brits and the Red Cross pulled out because of those threats and we should have done the same. Had we then there would have been no Benghazi and no dead men.

Forum List

Back