Ben Carson's Word Salad On The Middle East

GOOPers sure do like pictures. Let's hope the Republican primaries include photos of the candidates next to the levers in the voting booths so they don't get confused.
We don't vote with levers where I live. We fill in a circle with a pencil.

That's informative. Will there be photos of the candidates next to their names to help the logophobes know who's which?

He did? Name one cut he proposed and signed into law.

So on the way up it was Obama's fault, on the way down it's Obama who?

Geez you guys are brilliant.

^^^ lol an example. Obama attempted to drive the price of gas higher and yet he claims credit for lower gas prices. Not only did he do nothing to help lower gas prices, people had to overcome the obstacles he threw in their path. Its a great example of just how dishonest the left is.

You can believe any myth you want. We wouldn't recognize you if you didn't.

LOL I know who the Obama ass sniffers are around here.

Why do all the homeschooled use the same lame lines?

Congrats NY Carbineer, you are the first and only person I have placed on ignore that took some real talent.

^^^ lol an example. Obama attempted to drive the price of gas higher and yet he claims credit for lower gas prices. Not only did he do nothing to help lower gas prices, people had to overcome the obstacles he threw in their path. Its a great example of just how dishonest the left is.

Congrats NY Carbineer, you are the first and only person I have placed on ignore that took some real talent.

Good. Now I can demolish your lame attempts at argument without having to endure your pitiful attempts to respond.

I don't remember ever being put on ignore by someone because I stuffed their weak attempt at a smackdown.

GOOPers sure do like pictures. Let's hope the Republican primaries include photos of the candidates next to the levers in the voting booths so they don't get confused.
We don't vote with levers where I live. We fill in a circle with a pencil.

That's informative. Will there be photos of the candidates next to their names to help the logophobes know who's which?
There should be lol. It's like taking an SAT test. "Make sure to completely fill in the circle."

grow up littleboy.

grow up littleboy.

Speaking of placing people on ignore, later fool!

grow up littleboy.

Speaking of placing people on ignore, later fool!

Watch now how he'll start sniping on our quoted posts, hiding behind what he thinks are the ignore skirts. They always do it.

damnit ... cornflakes from Iraq,

aaaarrrrggggghghhhhhhhh ...

LMAO

I asked what the fox screenshot had to do with Carson.

Why, yes, you did. Then you failed to see - or perhaps just to acknowledge - the connection between the erroneous map and Carson's foreign policy experience.

That your only recourse is name-calling is not surprising.
It wasn't his map.

No one said it was. Correlation, analogy, metaphor are obviously not in your wheelhouse.

I fully expect your response to that to have something to do with boats...

Ben Carson says "Hungry people are easily manipulated into seeking food"....
12191942_1032319083477268_950194986593768271_n.jpg

I asked what the fox screenshot had to do with Carson.

Why, yes, you did. Then you failed to see - or perhaps just to acknowledge - the connection between the erroneous map and Carson's foreign policy experience.

That your only recourse is name-calling is not surprising.
It wasn't his map.

No one said it was. Correlation, analogy, metaphor are obviously not in your wheelhouse.

I fully expect your response to that to have something to do with boats...
...which makes no sense, Airhead. Throwing out a map that has nothing to do with the individual in question isn't correlation by any stretch. It's just stupid.

Wow Carson is creeeeeepy. He sounds like he is sitting alone talking at a mirror, not smiling.

Weird to say the least. And all over the map.

that must be why he cut the deficit from $ 1.4 T to $ .4 T

He did? Name one cut he proposed and signed into law.
I have never understood the righty inclination to expect Obama to propose all the legislation.

I thought it was congress's job to propose things, and Obama's job to veto it, or sign it?

We understand perfectly the left's inclination to credit Obama for things he doesn't deserve credit for. For example lower gas prices.
Yet, he was continuously blamed when gas prices were higher.
Hmmm...the RW have gone strangely silent on that front.
More doomsday predictions from the right that have failed.

Really, it just makes one question how one can believe anything they say!

No shit, campaigning against fossil fuels, constantly threatening the energy industry, reducing exploration on federal lands, do you think he shouldn't be held accountable for his actions? If he had sat back and did nothing you would have a point but he took actions that drives the price of gas higher.

I want to hold him accountable for 2 dollar gas.

Forum List

Back