Ben Carson wins Southern Republican Leadership Conference poll...

Carson can expect to receive the same kind of high tech lynching from the left that Clarence Thomas received.

The dude supports certain gun controls. You are supporting him. This is as funny as life gets.

Moron, I also support certain gun controls...just not the stupid ones...like universal background checks, gun registration, gun licensing and magazine limits...the ones that do nothing to stop gun crime.....I support actual gun control....keeping violent criminals who use guns to commit crime in jail for long periods of time.....that is gun control that actually works...

You sure are reaching. Have you ever heard Carson speak about magazine limits?

It appears he is saying he is against background checks of any kind but god forbid if a criminal gets ahold of a gun then after the fact he wants to take action. That makes sense.

And here is Ben Carson giving a full answer....

Ben Carson Seeks to Assure Supporters He s Solid on Guns - Bloomberg Politics

Carson said that “under no circumstances” would he “allow a bureaucrat to remove any law-abiding citizen's rights for any kind of weapon that they want to protect themselves.”

If he were in a position of national leadership, Carson said he would seek to allow people to possess any kind of weapon they can legally buy, including “automatic weapons and semi-automatic weapons.”

Terry Shiavo....I supported him on that....

That's awesome, you support Jeb Bush on something that a plurality of the country doesn't. Good luck.

I guess what we learned here it you support big government conservatives.

No, I don't support killing a woman......and my line up is Scott Walker, Carla Fiorina, Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz...sort of in that order....and only wish that Ben Carson had more experience....

Her brain was liquid, she wasn't coming back. Bush abused his power as governor...and he lost.

and the family was willing to take up the burden.....

I know, they went to court over it and they lost. Why did Jeb Bush have to interject himself? And then of course ultimately lose. Her brain was liquified.

as to Carson...he is wrong on the gun issue but I have a strong suspicion he thinks they were referring to fully automatic weapons......which is a common mistake for people not knowledgeable about guns.....then he would know that fully automatic weapons are already strictly controlled since the 1930s....

Then he's an idiot? Is it OK for Carson to speak on issues he knows nothing about and still get your endorsement? My god man, this is the 2nd amendment and he misunderstood a simple question while pondering running in a Republican primary? Who in this country of any authority does not understand the difference between fully and semi automatic weapons?

That being said, it appears you are OK with government curbing your 2nd amendment rights, yes?

Again...this is why Carson won't be President....he is inexperienced......when he had time to fully develop his answer it came out much better....something an experienced, and better informed politician would understand....

Carson said that “under no circumstances” would he “allow a bureaucrat to remove any law-abiding citizen's rights for any kind of weapon that they want to protect themselves.”

If he were in a position of national leadership, Carson said he would seek to allow people to possess any kind of weapon they can legally buy, including “automatic weapons and semi-automatic weapons.”

Silly nutter. You should have known about his take on semi autos before throwing your support behind him. You look the fool. You are a fool.

That's awesome, you support Jeb Bush on something that a plurality of the country doesn't. Good luck.

No, I don't support killing a woman......and my line up is Scott Walker, Carla Fiorina, Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz...sort of in that order....and only wish that Ben Carson had more experience....

Her brain was liquid, she wasn't coming back. Bush abused his power as governor...and he lost.

I know, they went to court over it and they lost. Why did Jeb Bush have to interject himself? And then of course ultimately lose. Her brain was liquified.

as to Carson...he is wrong on the gun issue but I have a strong suspicion he thinks they were referring to fully automatic weapons......which is a common mistake for people not knowledgeable about guns.....then he would know that fully automatic weapons are already strictly controlled since the 1930s....

Then he's an idiot? Is it OK for Carson to speak on issues he knows nothing about and still get your endorsement? My god man, this is the 2nd amendment and he misunderstood a simple question while pondering running in a Republican primary? Who in this country of any authority does not understand the difference between fully and semi automatic weapons?

That being said, it appears you are OK with government curbing your 2nd amendment rights, yes?

And this is my list...notice where Carson is on the list....I like him...but he isn't my guy...

Yep, he's completely contradicting himself, not clarifying. And if he is really saying that automatic weapons should be legal then it's just another issue he loses on in a general election (which he'll never see). He's hopeless. As a liberal I want you to support him because it helps me. As an American I want to tell you that you should know better.

And this is my list...notice where Carson is on the list....I like him...but he isn't my guy...

Why is he on any list?

Again...this is why Carson won't be President....he is inexperienced......when he had time to fully develop his answer it came out much better....something an experienced, and better informed politician would understand....

I completely agree with that.

Except I would replace "inexperienced" with "doesn't have a clue".

Last edited:
This is awesome news. Who gets left out of the debate if he makes it in?

I hope jeb bush and huckabee......and chris christie....

I think Huckabee has fair representation in the GOP electorate due to his views on homosexuality/palling around with pedos. Bush is only in the top 3-5 because at the moment he's perceived as electable.

Carson, who formally announced his candidacy for president less than three weeks ago, finished with 25.4% of the vote according to a press release. Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker and Senator

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)
finished second and third with 20.5% and 16.6% of the vote, respectively.

I'd love to see Carson, Walker and Cruz debate...well...anything. Whatever helps promote the alternative more sane based reality of the Democratic party works for me.

However, who wouldn't want to watch Jeb Bush defend his position on Terri Schiavo? He should debate, asked about his actions in that case and then as Americans we can all disqualify him together, am I right?

Who says he would have to defend himself on that subject in a right wing debate. I suspect that would be a big plus for him with that particular audience. Don't you remember the audience cheering the idea of just letting an uninsured person die in the last debate?

I think Huckabee has fair representation in the GOP electorate due to his views on homosexuality/palling around with pedos. Bush is only in the top 3-5 because at the moment he's perceived as electable.

Carson, who formally announced his candidacy for president less than three weeks ago, finished with 25.4% of the vote according to a press release. Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker and Senator

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)

I'd love to see Carson, Walker and Cruz debate...well...anything. Whatever helps promote the alternative more sane based reality of the Democratic party works for me.

However, who wouldn't want to watch Jeb Bush defend his position on Terri Schiavo? He should debate, asked about his actions in that case and then as Americans we can all disqualify him together, am I right?

Who says he would have to defend himself on that subject in a right wing debate. I suspect that would be a big plus for him with that particular audience. Don't you remember the audience cheering the idea of just letting an uninsured person die in the last debate?

I don't care what Bush does/says in the primary I was talking about a general election debate where his actions would be perceived as what they were, an over reach.

Well, no. Her closest relative, her husband wanted to end the nightmare. It was his right, and his decision. Bush poked his nose where it didn't belong to pander to religious fruitcakes.

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)

I don't care what Bush does/says in the primary I was talking about a general election debate where his actions would be perceived as what they were, an over reach.

That would be quite entertaining.

Yep, he's completely contradicting himself, not clarifying. And if he is really saying that automatic weapons should be legal then it's just another issue he loses on in a general election (which he'll never see). He's hopeless. As a liberal I want you to support him because it helps me. As an American I want to tell you that you should know better.

Well, no. Her closest relative, her husband wanted to end the nightmare. It was his right, and his decision. Bush poked his nose where it didn't belong to pander to religious fruitcakes.

He tried to save a life...I know...you libs like to kill the innocent and protect the killers on death row....a strange hiearchy...but leftys are bat shit crazy....

And her family was willing to take over her care......let him completely free of any responsibilty...but she had to die.....unlike gacey, dahmer and other serial killers you guys think should live....

He tried to save a life...I know...you libs like to kill the innocent and protect the killers on death row....a strange hiearchy...but leftys are bat shit crazy....

Sad that you have been convinced that is all true. I guess right wing brainwashing is pretty effective on weak minds.

Sad that you have been convinced that is all true. I guess right wing brainwashing is pretty effective on weak minds.

Says the moron who is going to vote for hilary and probably voted for the serial sexual predator bill clinton, and the racist barak obama.....

And her family was willing to take over her care......let him completely free of any responsibilty...but she had to die.....unlike gacey, dahmer and other serial killers you guys think should live....

When did I ever say anything about any of them? You just make shit up and hope nobody notices, don't you?

Forum List

Back