Ben Carson wins Southern Republican Leadership Conference poll...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes...Ben Carson is popular with the GOP base and that just might get him in the debates which would be great......he might not have staying power because he just doesn't have experience running a campaign, but it would be good to hear him take on Obama and the establishment republican favorite, Jen bush.....

Dr. Ben Carson Wins SRLC Presidential Straw Poll - Breitbart

This is awesome news. Who gets left out of the debate if he makes it in?

I'm personally shooting for a Carson, Cruz, the other idiot from Texas, Fiorina, Huckabee, Paul, Trump, Santorum, Graham...and dare I could only hope Palin top 10 debate team.

Shit, I forgot about Jindal and Walker. Oh well, runner ups.

Last edited:

I hope jeb bush and huckabee......and chris christie....

Carson, who formally announced his candidacy for president less than three weeks ago, finished with 25.4% of the vote according to a press release. Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker and Senator

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)
finished second and third with 20.5% and 16.6% of the vote, respectively.

I think Huckabee has fair representation in the GOP electorate due to his views on homosexuality/palling around with pedos. Bush is only in the top 3-5 because at the moment he's perceived as electable.

Carson, who formally announced his candidacy for president less than three weeks ago, finished with 25.4% of the vote according to a press release. Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker and Senator

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)

I'd love to see Carson, Walker and Cruz debate...well...anything. Whatever helps promote the alternative more sane based reality of the Democratic party works for me.

However, who wouldn't want to watch Jeb Bush defend his position on Terri Schiavo? He should debate, asked about his actions in that case and then as Americans we can all disqualify him together, am I right?

I think Huckabee has fair representation in the GOP electorate due to his views on homosexuality/palling around with pedos. Bush is only in the top 3-5 because at the moment he's perceived as electable.

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)

I'd love to see Carson, Walker and Cruz debate...well...anything. Whatever helps promote the alternative more sane based reality of the Democratic party works for me.

However, who wouldn't want to watch Jeb Bush defend his position on Terri Schiavo? He should debate, asked about his actions in that case and then as Americans we can all disqualify him together, am I right?

Terry Shiavo....I supported him on that....

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)

That's awesome, you support Jeb Bush on something that a plurality of the country doesn't. Good luck.

I guess what we learned here it you support big government conservatives.

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)

That's awesome, you support Jeb Bush on something that a plurality of the country doesn't. Good luck.

No, I don't support killing a woman......and my line up is Scott Walker, Carla Fiorina, Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz...sort of in that order....and only wish that Ben Carson had more experience....

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)

No, I don't support killing a woman......and my line up is Scott Walker, Carla Fiorina, Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz...sort of in that order....and only wish that Ben Carson had more experience....

Her brain was liquid, she wasn't coming back. Bush abused his power as governor...and he lost.

Most far right Republicans are indeed in big government progressives that want government preventing others from having the freedoms they associate with the far right.

The reason Jeb lost on the Schiavo case is that the county sheriff puts his cops on the road, and told JEB to stand down if he did not want his state troopers arrested. JEB chickened.

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)

Her brain was liquid, she wasn't coming back. Bush abused his power as governor...and he lost.

and the family was willing to take up the burden.....

as to Carson...he is wrong on the gun issue but I have a strong suspicion he thinks they were referring to fully automatic weapons......which is a common mistake for people not knowledgeable about guns.....then he would know that fully automatic weapons are already strictly controlled since the 1930s....

The dude supports certain gun controls. You are supporting him. This is as funny as life gets.

Moron, I also support certain gun controls...just not the stupid ones...like universal background checks, gun registration, gun licensing and magazine limits...the ones that do nothing to stop gun crime.....I support actual gun control....keeping violent criminals who use guns to commit crime in jail for long periods of time.....that is gun control that actually works...

as to Carson...he is wrong on the gun issue but I have a strong suspicion he thinks they were referring to fully automatic weapons......which is a common mistake for people not knowledgeable about guns.....then he would know that fully automatic weapons are already strictly controlled since the 1930s....

He's wrong on the gun issue. That is YOUR issue. You must be saddened to learn that the guy you are supporting for President would place conditions on our 2nd Amendment rights. You must.

I know, they went to court over it and they lost. Why did Jeb Bush have to interject himself? And then of course ultimately lose. Her brain was liquified.

Then he's an idiot? Is it OK for Carson to speak on issues he knows nothing about and still get your endorsement? My god man, this is the 2nd amendment and he misunderstood a simple question while pondering running in a Republican primary? Who in this country of any authority does not understand the difference between fully and semi automatic weapons?

That being said, it appears you are OK with government curbing your 2nd amendment rights, yes?

The dude supports certain gun controls. You are supporting him. This is as funny as life gets.

Moron, I also support certain gun controls...just not the stupid ones...like universal background checks, gun registration, gun licensing and magazine limits...the ones that do nothing to stop gun crime.....I support actual gun control....keeping violent criminals who use guns to commit crime in jail for long periods of time.....that is gun control that actually works...

You sure are reaching. Have you ever heard Carson speak about magazine limits?

Forum List

Back