Ben Carson: Plagiarist

Obamacare, crony capitalism, try to keep up:eusa_eh:
You know there is no such thing as Obamacare, don't you? You can't go out and buy Obamacare from some 'crony'. You do know that, don't you?

Please tell me you are not that stupid. Please tell me that I have not been responding to a ignoramous for the past few years.
You are that stupid Obamacare was written by lobbyist and supported by you liberal nutjobs crony deals. if you prefer use ACA, i'll use Obamacare

There is no Obamacare or ACA that you can buy. All they are are new regulations on health insurance. That's all. New rules that insurance companies must follow.

No different than when the government told Ford and GM that they now needed to install seat belts, in the 1970s and air bags in the 1990s.

Or OSHA setting guidelines/rules/regulations on how mechanics must handle brake pad asbestos, since it's a health hazard.

Obamacare is just regulations, not an actual 'thing'.

Maybe if we stopped letting the Israelis tell us what wars to fight, we could save a lot of money.

How do they do that JoeBlow?.... Seems, if anything Obumble HATES the Jewish state, and as you know, he's got the pen and the phone, and creates his own laws!

Obama+cartoon.jpg

Forum List

Back