Ben Carson Explains Why He Believes Trump Deserves Apology From Khans

this was another political ripoff of the peoples' intelligence. everything about it smacked of shameless clinton demagoguery, sold with the help of the corrupt partisan media.

Trump referenced sharia, that's all. so he's ahead of his time as usual. the media has worked hard to misrepresent and separate his context from the truth. also misdirecting attention away from hillary's qualifications.

obama is becoming desperate about his legacy and it shows.

Watch: CNN Host Just Asked Carson If Trump Should Apologize, Ben Expertly Turns The Tables Like Only He Can

also ? i think Trump had a Great week. a vote for Trump is a vote against the corruption of clinton, obama, and the press. life is good.

wolf blitzer is a massive tool.

So you are quoting Dr. Dumbazz Carson and this is because why again?

What credibility does this dumbazz have ??

this was another political ripoff of the peoples' intelligence. everything about it smacked of shameless clinton demagoguery, sold with the help of the corrupt partisan media.

Trump referenced sharia, that's all. so he's ahead of his time as usual. the media has worked hard to misrepresent and separate his context from the truth. also misdirecting attention away from hillary's qualifications.

Watch: CNN Host Just Asked Carson If Trump Should Apologize, Ben Expertly Turns The Tables Like Only He Can

also ? i think Trump had a Great week. a vote for Trump is a vote against the corruption of clinton, obama, and the press. life is good.

What did Khan say that was untrue?

I miss how Ben Carson turned the tables.....

I hope Trump has 3 more months; just like this week.

Critical of Gold Star Families,
Kicking mothers of crying babies out of his events
Campaigning in Maine…Maine?
Having to send his #2 to Arizona
Getting shellacked in the polls
Having more B- and B+ GOP members abandon his rambling wreck of a campaign…

Great week!

Trump got hammered this week

Wouldn't it be great if history shows the Trump candidacy was brought down by a pair of MUSLIM Gold Star Parents?

Plus --- a baby. :D

More people probably were upset about the baby than the Khans. There ain't nothing that get white womens worked up like a baby, even if it isn't theirs.

You're telling us Donald Rump is a white woman? :eusa_think:

Well I know Bill Maher calls him a whiny little bitch but I thought that was metaphorical.

He does have freakishly small hands, let alone for someone so tall.

Donald Trump isn't owed an apology, but nor are the Khans owed one. They are the ones who interjected themselves into the political arena.
Isn't it a constitutional right to inject yourself in the political arena?

You know, the same constitution that Khan held up?

Nobody said they didn't have a right to it. The Constitution he held up doesn't say he has a right to not be criticized or has a right to an apology. You have a right to speak. You don't have a right to be agreed with.
Yes Trump has a right to criticize Khan

How did that work out?

sharialaw.jpg

Donald Trump isn't owed an apology, but nor are the Khans owed one. They are the ones who interjected themselves into the political arena.

Nobody said they didn't have a right to it. The Constitution he held up doesn't say he has a right to not be criticized or has a right to an apology. You have a right to speak. You don't have a right to be agreed with.

How did that work out?

Kinda like...
smack-self-in-the-head.gif
-- only with more hair.

So you are quoting Dr. Dumbazz Carson and this is because why again?

What credibility does this dumbazz have ??

I hear he makes a mean hummus.

How did that work out?

Well it looks like. Drove him out of the Muslim import business apparently.

Video would have been worthwhile if Ben spoke specifically about what false statements Khan made about Trump. His statement was so generalized that they did nothing to move the conversation Trump's way. A wasted opportunity.

Khan is a lying sharia love propagandist. I hope Trump's team keeps up on the son of a bitch.

Great week!

Wouldn't it be great if history shows the Trump candidacy was brought down by a pair of MUSLIM Gold Star Parents?

More people probably were upset about the baby than the Khans. There ain't nothing that get white womens worked up like a baby, even if it isn't theirs.

The Khans are hired guns......Cindy Sheehans getting paid bank. You Liberals can shore up your logic when you stop ignoring or smearing Pat Smith.

Great week!

The Khans are hired guns......Cindy Sheehans getting paid bank. You Liberals can shore up your logic when you stop ignoring or smearing Pat Smith.

I have no idea who Pat Smith is so odds are I haven't smeared her.

Sleepy Ben is always a hoot. I guess it doesn't take much common sense to be a brain surgeon.

You are an expert on brain surgeons, because one performed lobotomy on you already.
A brain surgeon is not a psychiatrist otherwise Carson would have diagnosed Trump's Narcissistic megalomaniacal pathology long ago and had him committed.

Video would have been worthwhile if Ben spoke specifically about what false statements Khan made about Trump. His statement was so generalized that they did nothing to move the conversation Trump's way. A wasted opportunity.

Since none exist he couldn't have done that anyway. All he did was make the pie higher. Uh, I mean dig the hole deeper.

Sleepy Ben is always a hoot. I guess it doesn't take much common sense to be a brain surgeon.

You are an expert on brain surgeons, because one performed lobotomy on you already.
A brain surgeon is not a psychiatrist otherwise Carson would have diagnosed Trump's Narcissistic megalomaniacal pathology long ago and had him committed.

If he could stay awake long enough to make the diagnosis.

If he could stay awake long enough to make the diagnosis.
All it would take is one look.

Forum List

Back