Ben Carson -confused about his own history of getting welfare?

Pretty typical liberal tactic.

They push government programs like Welfare, food stamps etc. as much as they can, telling everyone how wonderful they are.

Then when a conservative does what they say, and uses the programs, they turn around and bash him and denigrate him for it.

Aren't you glad such people are running a large part of our government?

Remember that Thomas Jefferson opposed slavery all his life, and even put passages into the Declaration of Independence listing slavery as abusive.

But he also owned slaves all his adult life, not releasing them until he died.

That was because as long as he had to compete with other plantation that also used slaves, he couldn't succeed unless he had slaves of his own, whose labor he could steal as all slaveowners did.

So he worked to eliminate ALL slavery in the U.S., not just his own, so he could keep the playing field level and not destroy his own family. Brutal, but he didn't create the world he grew up in. He only tried to change it. Unfortunately, southern liberals (now known as Democrats) fought him so hard, threatening to block the colonies' attempts to declare Independence, that his attempts to eliminate slavery failed.

It took a major war several generations later, with hundreds of thousands of lives lost, to finally defeat the Democrats' insistence on pretending black people weren't people at all but only "property", so they could keep them enslaved.

Post a link to where anyone said that.

:link:

What people object to is these jerks lying about their own history and then working to take assistance away from others.

But then, you KNOW that, don't you.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

I added to my post while you were screaming and calling people names. I've also added the same info to where you quoted me above, for completeness.

Try to stop slavering in hatred, and read.

Last edited:
BTW, by the Lib-O-Meter of this forum, Scott Walker is still getting bashed and lied about by the liberal fanatics, far more than these mewling attempts on Ben Carson. So that must mean Walker is a far better Presidential candidate, and a greater threat to fix what the Democrats have been breaking for the last six years.

Forum List

Back