Ben Carson Chosen As HUD Secretary.Who Knew He Was A White Supremacist?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:poke: So according to Nancy Pelosi and many of her liberal friends, Trump was running a campaign based on KKK beliefs and a "White Supremacist Platform". Right?
:blues: Therefore, all of his cabinet choices are old,evil,white and racist "White Men".
OK, does this mean that Ben Carson is the newest KKK member chosen for the Trump Cabinet?
:cow:

• Banned
and nancy pelosi was having a cow over this, pretty much admitted her hatred of black people when she denounced Ben Carson getting the position.....my translation,,,,,Pelosi: This will not stand! we can't have a black man in charge of housing! and especially not Dr. Ben Carson! he's not educated, extremely unqualified ,,he's not white! such a bad decison for the man to run HUD!!! oh, and did I mention that Dr.Ben Carson is also black?

What was word the Left used against the Right when they questioned Obama's election or policies no matter the reason? Dammit, what was it...

Oh, that's right! RACIST!!!

Kinda sucks that the shoe is on the other foot now, huh San Fran Nan.

Maybe she's a closet KKK supporter since she is a also fan of Margret Sanger, the bigot co-founder of planned parenthood.

Last edited:
Ben Carson is unqualified to be Housing Secretary. He's a surgeon. What does he know about housing? He doesn't have any sort of background in urban planning or finance. He hasn't run anything bigger than his Department at John Hopkins. Not to mention that every time he opens his mouth, I wonder if he's been sniffing the ether in the OR.

Ben Carson is unqualified to be Housing Secretary. He's a surgeon. What does he know about housing? He doesn't have any sort of background in urban planning or finance. He hasn't run anything bigger than his Department at John Hopkins. Not to mention that every time he opens his mouth, I wonder if he's been sniffing the ether in the OR.
He actually ran the entire John Hopkins hospital.

Of all other persons who might be qualified for that job, he is the only one who actually lived in project housing which already gives him more experience than anyone else.

He actually ran the entire John Hopkins hospital.

Of all other persons who might be qualified for that job, he is the only one who actually lived in project housing which already gives him more experience than anyone else.
and remember the choice of Van Jones/aka, the racist to over see all of those new Green Jobs? he has no experience doing anything!!!

are they gonna rip into Allen West next if hes chosen for anything? Whoopie will. she will say that Allen West cant even run a KFC.

It reminds me of the time someone criticized Condoleeza Rice. Her answer was "I don't need anyone to tell me how to be black."

No one needs to tell Ben Carson what its like to be black and living in government housing.

It reminds me of the time someone criticized Condoleeza Rice. Her answer was "I don't need anyone to tell me how to be black."

No one needs to tell Ben Carson what its like to be black and living in government housing.
no matter who gets chosen for SOS, he will be deemed a racist.

Forum List

Back