Belonging To The Democrat Party

Come on....you can do better than that
Actually I can....human-trafficking.....sex-trafficking.....murder......treason.....yeah....I can do better.
Tell us more about that pizza sex slave ring Hillary ran
/—-/ Never heard of it. Call the Clinton Foundation, maybe they can help you. Sorry
Oh I get it

It is the Clinton Foundation that runs Pizza shop child sex rings

Good thing we have Conservatives to keep them in line
Hillary was trying to hide something when she decided to place that illegal server in her home.
The Epstein thing is just the tip of the iceberg.
Why else would the FBI agree to destroy evidence to cover it up?
When will you republicans stop pulling stuff out of your butts?

Actually I can....human-trafficking.....sex-trafficking.....murder......treason.....yeah....I can do better.
/—-/ Never heard of it. Call the Clinton Foundation, maybe they can help you. Sorry
Oh I get it

Hillary was trying to hide something when she decided to place that illegal server in her home.
Explain why the Dummycraps want open borders.
Why do Dummycraps support criminals and terrorists?
When it comes to terrorists, they're tapped into the slave trade big-time.
And then we discovered that British royals and elitists are into sex with under age girls. Epstein gets murdered in his jail cell and the whole thing goes away. The only reason Trump was tied into it was to provide cover for the real guilty parties.

Oh I get it

And then we discovered that British royals and elitists are into sex with under age girls. Epstein gets murdered in his jail cell and the whole thing goes away. The only reason Trump was tied into it was to provide cover for the real guilty parties.
Congrats Muddy You have 4 for 4 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,all wrong Dems don't want open boarders ,don't support criminals Don't support slave trade, and Trump was Epsteins buddy

Oh I get it

Congrats Muddy You have 4 for 4 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,all wrong Dems don't want open boarders ,don't support criminals Don't support slave trade, and Trump was Epsteins buddy
And you're too stupid to function if you believe that.

Use your own brain and stop listening to CNN.

These are communists in the Democrat Party.

Last edited:
Oh I get it

Never ever watch CNN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MSNBC for the truth

Oh I get it

BTW Muddy I'm very perspicacious

Never ever watch CNN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MSNBC for the truth

Bullshit.

BTW Muddy I'm very perspicacious

I'd see a doctor about that if I was you.

Meanwhile, Obama still hasn't closed on that seaside property on Martha's Vineyard. Having trouble converting left-over campaign bucks? Maybe the banks have redlined property that is destined to float away?

Meanwhile, Obama still hasn't closed on that seaside property on Martha's Vineyard. Having trouble converting left-over campaign bucks? Maybe the banks have redlined property that is destined to float away?
15 million is a mere bagatelle for authors who've sold great books ,,,Trump steals that much monthly

Meanwhile muddy Trump DOW off another 373
It was up Friday roughly the same.

Only paying attention when it's down and ignoring it when it goes back, are we?
How has it been over the last 1.9 months starting in Jan 2018? and where is our economy going now ?? With his tariffs tearing America apart ,,into the shitter
His tariffs are tearing China apart.
How have you been personally effected by them, BTW?
I haven't been effected at all.
You do understand that any hardship we feel....China is feeling it much worse because they are relying on our market to rebuild their country. They don't allow American products to be sold to their consumers in any great numbers. The trade deficit spells that out clearly.

The unfilled job openings can't be filled because American workers lack the training and skills to do them. With an unemployment rate of less than 4%, you're basically at full employment. There will always be a percentage of workers between jobs for whatever reason, but the re are jobs for everyone. Your current problem is that 40% of your jobs don't pay enough money to provide basic food and shelter for the workers.

^^^ weaponized liberal stupidity. So Americans lack the training and skills to do jobs that don't pay enough money to live on...:auiqs.jpg: This is what happens when libtards spew more than one talking point at a time :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

How has it been over the last 1.9 months starting in Jan 2018? and where is our economy going now ?? With his tariffs tearing America apart ,,into the shitter
You do understand that any hardship we feel....China is feeling it much worse because they are relying on our market to rebuild their country. They don't allow American products to be sold to their consumers in any great numbers. The trade deficit spells that out clearly.
China has more arrows to fling at us Trump doesn't care how many Americans shed blood Remember Nobody ever won a trade war? Our farmers may never get their China business back as China has replaced them And what about Boeing ? They'll be replaced too We need to replace the schmuck in our WH

My portfolio is stagnant for a year and a half and it doesn't look that good for the future Trump says if re elected he'll make it even worse for China Republicans looking forwards to that??

... Chinese don't drink much, ....

:lmao:

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about. You talk out your ass a lot, but you have never spent two minutes in China now or ever, you fucking fraud.
Current Worldwide Alcohol Consumption Among Adults

l_1016_40637ab068fa504b16a964c09b627329

This confirms that you have never been to China, and understand nothing about the culture and people, fraud.

15 million is a mere bagatelle for authors who've sold great books ,,,Trump steals that much monthly

So why is the property still in limbo? Not financing? Maybe The Vineyard has some restrictive "gotta protect the neighborhood" rules? Wouldn't THAT give you a marvelous chance to play your little racist card!

Forum List

Back