Believing The Russian "Hacking" Claim?

lol... comey isn't a (D). but good luck with your fallacy that all is fine & dandy.
Instead you and media (democrats) assume all is bad with zero evidence.

the investigation is turning intel into evidence. don'tcha worry little man, it'll happen.

tic tock tic tock tic tock....
So you're acknowledging there is no evidence. That's not how the law works. This is an accusation looking for a crime, little sheeple.

learn to comprehend. 'cause i said no such thing... because it's an ONGOING investigation. when it's all wrapped up & they know they can nail all the little comrades...the hammer will come down & the sickle will slice them up with charges that will stick..
So how is it you know the results of the investigation while it's ongoing?

i know it's hard for you to realize it ain't looking good. comey isn't going to give you hope that all is well. get used to it.

Instead you and media (democrats) assume all is bad with zero evidence.

the investigation is turning intel into evidence. don'tcha worry little man, it'll happen.

So you're acknowledging there is no evidence. That's not how the law works. This is an accusation looking for a crime, little sheeple.

learn to comprehend. 'cause i said no such thing... because it's an ONGOING investigation. when it's all wrapped up & they know they can nail all the little comrades...the hammer will come down & the sickle will slice them up with charges that will stick..

i know it's hard for you to realize it ain't looking good. comey isn't going to give you hope that all is well. get used to it.

Again, how is it that you know that outcome of future events with such certainty?

Additionally, Comey has already testified under oath that no interference of any investigation:

Either he testifies the same next week or perjures himself. Either way it will be interesting!

imageedit_2384_7483007531.jpg

The truth doesn't really matter. The Left and their media will keep the Russia story alive in an effort to derail anything Trump does. It is all about preventing him from enacting his agenda. Bog him down with investigations and lots of allegations. We will see if it works.

Franken: 'Everything points to' collusion with Trump, Russia

When asked about evidence, Franken said: "My feeling is that there was some cooperation between the Trump campaign and the Russians. I think everything points to that."

Muh feelings...

Great article by two former spies. Russian hacking is a BS story designed to dupe the dumb and uninformed.

The Gaping Holes of Russia-gate
In other words, it is altogether possible that the hacking attributed to Russia was actually one of several “active measures” undertaken by a cabal consisting of the CIA, FBI, NSA and Clapper — the same agencies responsible for the lame, evidence-free report of Jan. 6.

Comey displayed considerable discomfort on March 20, explaining to the House Intelligence Committee why the FBI did not insist on getting physical access to the Democratic National Committee’s computers in order to do its own proper forensics, but chose to rely on the examination done by the DNC’s private contractor, Crowdstrike. The firm itself has conflicts of interests in its links to the pro-NATO and anti-Russia think tank, the Atlantic Council, through Dmitri Alperovitch, who is an Atlantic Council senior fellow and the co-founder of Crowdstrike.
The Gaping Holes of Russia-gate

Well you've been duped do it's working.

Again, how is it that you know that outcome of future events with such certainty?

Additionally, Comey has already testified under oath that no interference of any investigation:

Either he testifies the same next week or perjures himself. Either way it will be interesting!

manafort
flynn
sessions
kushner
cohen
nunez
carter page

oh my...oh my my MY my my...... what a tangled web we weave.

comey also said that quite awhile ago & also re-iterated that it is an ongoing investigation. plus he is from one agency. there are 16 other intel agencies looking into it. oh ya.... just today pootey poot himself just gave a little nod to the fact that russian hackers indeed got their little mitts all over our election. what did he call them?

oh yaaaaaaaa........ patriots.

The truth doesn't really matter. The Left and their media will keep the Russia story alive in an effort to derail anything Trump does. It is all about preventing him from enacting his agenda. Bog him down with investigations and lots of allegations. We will see if it works.
It could work. Don't forget that the Democrats rode the truther wave into control of congress in 2007 and lame-ducked Bush.

Forum List

Back