Being a slave of the Jews is the best.

I work with Germans, Italians, Irish and a Columbian.
Everyone of them worked for Jews and would do so again in a second.
Down in Miami, the immigrants from South of the Border clamor for work with Jews.

Jesus was a slave of the Jews & look what that got Him ..................... jus' sayin' ..............

1) Are you serious? We are all Christ-killers? What's next--we bake Christian children in our Passover matzot and poison the wells? Any Jew alive today is not responsible for what the Jews may or may not have done to a man, not a god (you capitalized the word "Him") thousands of years ago. Talk about collective punishment! How many millions of Jews died because of that blood libel?

2) According to your theology, wasn't Jesus supposed to die to save mankind from its sins, and then rise from the dead? Wasn't that part of the plan?

3) Crucifixion was a Roman form of torture and execution. It was the Romans who put a crown of thorns on his head, mocked him, and played dice for his mantle. The Romans crucified many Jews, not just Jesus. Which brings me to my next point--Jesus was Jewish! How can you hate the very people who produced your god?

Jews ,in mass reject Jebus .................. U go figure it out sonny ..........

Yeah, so what? So do Hindus, Shintos, Buddhists, Taoists, Druze, Samaritans, Zoroaster followers, etc.

Was Jesus a Hindu, a Shinto, a Buddist, a Taoist, a Druze, a UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU get the fucking picture ..........

................ so why in Hell do the JEWs hate Jebus????????????????

I can't speak for all Jews. I know I don't hate Jesus. I just don't love him either or believe he was a god. He's just not relevant to me. And I don't think Jews should be made to suffer or feel guilty or die for what may or may not have happened to one dude, a Jew no less, thousands of years ago.
I guess you haven’t noticed over time Tehon’s opinion of da JOOS.

Lets note that Hitler modeled his anti Semitism on the Muslim example. And the final solution was based on the extermination by the Turks extermination of the Armenians. Hitler didn't look any more Aryan than Harambe either. So broken idiogogies tend to support each other.

Lets note that Hitler modeled his anti Semitism on the Muslim example. And the final solution was based on the extermination by the Turks extermination of the Armenians. Hitler didn't look any more Aryan than Harambe either. So broken idiogogies tend to support each other.

I wanted to do a thread on the Armenian Genocide. But would I be accused of Islamaphobia if I did?

Jesus was a slave of the Jews & look what that got Him ..................... jus' sayin' ..............

1) Are you serious? We are all Christ-killers? What's next--we bake Christian children in our Passover matzot and poison the wells? Any Jew alive today is not responsible for what the Jews may or may not have done to a man, not a god (you capitalized the word "Him") thousands of years ago. Talk about collective punishment! How many millions of Jews died because of that blood libel?

2) According to your theology, wasn't Jesus supposed to die to save mankind from its sins, and then rise from the dead? Wasn't that part of the plan?

3) Crucifixion was a Roman form of torture and execution. It was the Romans who put a crown of thorns on his head, mocked him, and played dice for his mantle. The Romans crucified many Jews, not just Jesus. Which brings me to my next point--Jesus was Jewish! How can you hate the very people who produced your god?

Jews ,in mass reject Jebus .................. U go figure it out sonny ..........

Yeah, so what? So do Hindus, Shintos, Buddhists, Taoists, Druze, Samaritans, Zoroaster followers, etc.

So none of them get into heaven.

So none of them get into heaven.

you included

I have another question that I have asked several times but never got a response. The “ Christian Religion” taught until very recently that the Jews were “ Christ Killers.” But wasn’t that the purpose of GOD sending his only son to us; to die for our Sins? It wasn’t like he was walking, taken prisoner and nailed to a Cross. Even if that did happen ( it didn’t) didn’t “ Jesus” preach forgiveness? Just more proof that “ Christians” don’t believe what they preach. I should hate the Germans of today for the Holocaust which wasn’t that long ago historically. Typical ignorant mentality

"didn’t “ Jesus” preach forgiveness?"

God (Jesus Christ), is forgiveness. 2 things are the main concerns in Christianity (whether Catholic or other denomination):

God first: (think of God, talk to God, be close to God and ....pray a lot ..........to God).
It's...great....

the other thing is: Love thy neighbor.

You know who you'd like:

- Father Pisegna, [he's for everyone]............

- Rabbi Kirt Schneider....

- and i love Joel Osteen

Forum List

Back