Being A Law Enforcement Officer

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Just received this email......worth watching.

Watch the 7 second video FIRST and then read what is below on

this page.

This video is of actual Detectives attempting to stop a CRIMINAL in Chicago. It was taken by a Police Officer Videographer who was also in harm's way.

WATCH the Video First... Two or Three Times if You Want... (and) THEN Read The Text Below...

DON'T READ UNTIL YOU WATCH THE VIDEO! Please remember these cops acted in real time.

THIS PERSON DOES GET SHOT BY THE DETECTIVES. THIS IS FOR REAL. Don't scroll down and read until you see this 8 sec. video.

WHAT DID YOU SEE???? Officers ordered the suspect to put the assault rifle down, and that is

what he is doing, Right? it appears he is complying and then they shoot him! OMG, he is shot!

Is that what you saw? Do you want to know what it is like to work the streets as a cop, and what

risks our Officers face daily? Watch the video again... Watch the suspect's right hand while he

places the rifle down with his left hand. What you don't see by facing this Criminal face to face,

but the Officer behind the suspect does see, is the suspect pulling a hidden handgun from his

rear pants, with his right hand - the back-up yells "Gun" before firing.

Watch as the bad guy goes down..... the handgun is still in his right hand. This is a reminder...

What you think you see does not always tell the truth.

Watch it again, and learn! NOW, pass this on to EVERYONE on your email list, so they can do

the same. It's time for Mr. and Mrs. Citizen as well as the Media have a better understanding of

why people REALLY get shot and WHY our Officers are always in Jeopardy. Think I would rather

try to ride a bull for 8 seconds, how about you?

So many people would rather a cop not shoot and be killed themselves. I find this sad.

I have not seen anyone say that. Nor have I seen anyone say that a policeman's job is easy.

What I HAVE seen said is that they should be held to the same or higher standards. That when they kill someone, they should be required to face a trial just like everyone else. I have also seen plenty of people say they want cops to follow the law. That they are not above the law.

Most cops are good guys and risk their lives to do a very tough job. But that minority of cops who think they are above the law are not making it any better for the good cops. The good cops should be turning the bad ones in and working to remove them from the force.

Yeah......AND??????!!!!

Good job by the police in that case.

No question. No protests. No problem.

STOP USING GOOD KILLS TO TRY AND JUSTIFY BAD KILLS......IDIOTS!!!!

So many people would rather a cop not shoot and be killed themselves. I find this sad.

I have not seen anyone say that. Nor have I seen anyone say that a policeman's job is easy.

What I HAVE seen said is that they should be held to the same or higher standards. That when they kill someone, they should be required to face a trial just like everyone else. I have also seen plenty of people say they want cops to follow the law. That they are not above the law.

Most cops are good guys and risk their lives to do a very tough job. But that minority of cops who think they are above the law are not making it any better for the good cops. The good cops should be turning the bad ones in and working to remove them from the force.

Let's be clear.

Not EVERY person who shoots someone has to face a trial, so why would you think a cop should have to? Not all homicides are murders

Yeah......AND??????!!!!

Likewise, stop trying to make EVERY kill look like a bad kill

I don't. Nobody here has. You are being DISINGENUOUS.

Oh yeah, go look at Don't Taze Me Bro's thread. At least half of the cases that he and others call abuse are no such thing

Look at all the threads on Michael Brown, people still won't let that go

YOU are being disingenuous

""This may be my final post," Brinsley wrote in the post that included an image of a silver handgun. The post had more than 200 likes ...."
Before 2 NYPD officers killed gunman vowed revenge for police-involved death NJ.com

The OP is a dupe.

I'll bet she thinks that the. Cook County Correctional Facility looks like a luxury resort. Fucking learn.

What a stupid, non sequitur filled post.

Good to see you are continuing to work to ability.

Yeah...it was inside baseball. But....I'm guessing you know what I was referring to.

No, it wasn't inside baseball....it was simply stupid.
And the current post is your attempt at explaining your stupidity.
BTW....explaining your stupidity is like putting a ducking stool on the Titanic....hardly necessary.

The OP is a dupe.

I'll bet she thinks that the. Cook County Correctional Facility looks like a luxury resort. Fucking learn.

Yeah...it was inside baseball. But....I'm guessing you know what I was referring to.

BTW....explaining your stupidity is like putting a ducking stool on the Titanic....hardly necessary.

Your thread is stupid....isn't it? It was you regurgitating something you saw on a nutjob website....or something that "a friend" sent you. You think by obeying the instructions to "pass it on" you are accomplishing something important. As if showing a case where cops did not use excessive force excuses all cases where they did. Juvenile. Stupid. You did what you were told. Sucker.

Now....tell me the lie again. The one where you have no idea what the reference to the Cook County Correctional Facility is. Why begin to be honest now?

Not only do some people wish harm on cops, some of them kill them for being cops. Maybe you don't get the news there? No one says it's easy but when a cop defends citizens or himself he is assumed to be racially motivated if the people was black and he was white. For many, cops are racist until proven otherwise. If blacks are committing most of the crimes in an area then it's racial profiling when they get arrested.

That's not just stupid, it's a dangerous level of stupidity and will, and does, cause big problems. Putting every shooting death on trial might be a boon for lawyers but would be horrible for society. it assumes a certain level of guilt, until proven otherwise.

If I shoot some asshole that breaks into my home I damn sure don't want the state to force me into a trial. It could easily bankrupt me, I might as well let anyone take anything the want.

The OP is a dupe.

Your thread is stupid....isn't it? It was you regurgitating something you saw on a nutjob website....or something that "a friend" sent you. You think by obeying the instructions to "pass it on" you are accomplishing something important. As if showing a case where cops did not use excessive force excuses all cases where they did. Juvenile. Stupid. You did what you were told. Sucker.

Now....tell me the lie again. The one where you have no idea what the reference to the Cook County Correctional Facility is. Why begin to be honest now?
Stfu retard.

Yeah......AND??????!!!!

Likewise, stop trying to make EVERY kill look like a bad kill

I don't. Nobody here has. You are being DISINGENUOUS.

Oh yeah, go look at Don't Taze Me Bro's thread. At least half of the cases that he and others call abuse are no such thing

Look at all the threads on Michael Brown, people still won't let that go

YOU are being disingenuous
Lonemastutbater is a fool.

Forum List

Back