Behold Adam Schiff's Primary Challenger

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
th

She May Be the 1st Drag Queen Elected to Congress: 'People Can't Ignore You,' Says Maebe A. Girl
Perfect addition to the crew. Schiff should probably line up the standard consulting or lobbying soft landing so he can continue to foment lies.

th

She May Be the 1st Drag Queen Elected to Congress: 'People Can't Ignore You,' Says Maebe A. Girl
Perfect addition to the crew. Schiff should probably line up the standard consulting or lobbying soft landing so he can continue to foment lies.
At the rate transgender and LBQT laws are being stricken these days, he/she/it may be in a gulag by election time. I read where Trump wants SCOTUS to rule allowing employers to freely fire employees for homosexuality.

th

At the rate transgender and LBQT laws are being stricken these days, he/she/it may be in a gulag by election time. I read where Trump wants SCOTUS to rule allowing employers to freely fire employees for homosexuality.

Yeah, I just read Trump has likely killed more than Mao or Stalin at this point. And, in less than 1/10 the time.

th

Yeah, I just read Trump has likely killed more than Mao or Stalin at this point. And, in less than 1/10 the time.
Did you read this too:Trump Administration Asks Supreme Court to Legalize Workplace Discrimination Against Gay Employees

th

Did you read this too:Trump Administration Asks Supreme Court to Legalize Workplace Discrimination Against Gay Employees
try to stay on topic...

eah, I just read Trump has likely killed more than Mao or Stalin at this point. And, in less than 1/10 the time.
I appreciate your concern, manonthestreet, but I think you missed mike's response to my post that Trump was urging SCOTUS to make firing gays for being gay legal by implying it is not true......so I posted a link. Of course you may be right. The original (oranges) post is about transgender people running for office, not gays. But transgenders are on a Trump shitlist in the military so I made the jump.

Forum List

Back